Building Valuation - Help

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Aug 2011 12:00 AM by Derjac Star rating in Newport, Gwent and D.... 35 posts Send private message

Help is required, having read an article in EoS the piece that interested was and I quote

To provide consistency, there are very strict guidelines that the valuers have to follow, which can have the unfortunate effect of ignoring the individuality of each property. In addition, the guidelines are open to use by the Bank of Spain as part of the Government’s economic policy, by dictating that values reported for banks must be reduced or increased (rarely that!) according to certain formulas with the aim of reducing the rise in property values.

Does anybody know how I can get hold of the formula as I want to challenge the bank valuation in 2006, the RICS valuer based his valuation on the promoters over  inflated price, my contension with the bank is that this was done to get the mortgage ratio right within the bank requiremnts and no due dilligence to me or the bank

thanks

Derek

Like 0      
02 Aug 2011 12:57 PM by normansands Star rating in Kent. 1281 posts Send private message

Dear All,

this will hopefully run and be interesting.

the simple answer is the value is what it is sold for to a willing buyer, even if he regrets it later.

some have said that the authoities in Spain encourage over-valuing to inflate tax income.

Hope you get your answer.

Regards

Norman

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Any experiences of obtaining dangerous dogs licence? - 10 posts
If you are thinking about moving to spain maybe this is interesting to you? - 22 posts
Hand the keys in and walk away? No chance! - 50 posts
Compensation caused by abnormal functioning of the Spanish Administration of Justice - 7 posts
American - 2 posts
3 Shot in Palomares - 4 posts
Endesa electric problem - 4 posts
man with a van asap?????? - 0 posts
Air con Heredades - 5 posts
How healthy is your townhall's finances? - 8 posts
Sick Pay in Spain - 0 posts
Advice needed on kids starting school in Formentera del segura in spain - 6 posts
lobins answer to illegal homes - 0 posts
Best type of property for rental income - 7 posts
Wanted - Kids toys - 0 posts
Entity queery - 0 posts
squash courts - 0 posts
Form 210 - 0 posts
THE SALE THAT NEVER WAS - 1 posts
Ryan Air next year - 2 posts
TELEGRAPH newspaper's Spanish Planning Scandal Campaign - 0 posts
SPANISH PROPERTY LAWS ON ILLEGAL PROPERTIES - 15 posts
Morrisons Gibraltar Tobacco - 2 posts
Recommendations for Buildings and Contents Insurance - 16 posts
Moving To Spain In September - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x