Anyone fancy meeting up in Duquesa on 19th of July?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 May 2007 12:00 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Does anyone fancy meeting up in Duquesa, we are out from 17th July for a week and would love to meet anyone while we are there.  Maybe a bar in  the marina in Duqesa as we are new to the area and don't want to go to far out.

Maureen & Dennis

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
30 May 2007 4:00 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hey guys, I'd be happy to meet up with you guys.  Always happy to put faces to names.

Anyone else going to be in the area and want to meet up?

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
30 May 2007 4:10 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
We'll be arriving late on 17th July.  So we shall for sure see you during that week!

Look forward to it!

Like 0      
30 May 2007 4:31 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

we are leaving next day so  we will miss out again......have a good time...recommend Jolly Sailor in the port ...they do Guiness...

Justin, do you shop in the Sol supermarket on the Manilva Rd...as i saw somebody I thought was you in there last week..

Regards

John

Like 0      
30 May 2007 4:35 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
John

Do you mean SuperSol?  Yes, I only ever go in there as it's generally quite quiet as it's more expensive than Mercadona and Lidl.  So I only use Supersol as it's so much easier....and they sell Golden Wonder salt and vinegar crisps....mmmmm....crisps.....

Just give us a shout when you're over next and we'll go for a beer, I'm only round the corner so no problem for me.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
30 May 2007 4:44 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Will do that ...look forward to it....Supersol have put up my favourite box of red plonk from €1 a litre to €1.05 a liter...and why do you have to buy in these supermarkets a field of spuds when all you want is just a few!! end up throwing them away.

Regards

John

Like 0      
04 Jul 2007 7:04 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Just thought I would bring this back to the top.

We are arriving in Duquesa 17th July, we are staying in Duquesa Village as ours isn't ready yet.

Does anyone want to meet up on 18th maybe in the marina around tea time for a glass or two of wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maureen & Dennis

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
04 Jul 2007 11:19 PM by sunnyside Star rating in UK/Duquesa. 95 posts Send private message

sunnyside´s avatar
We are over then and would like to meet up 18th sounds good.

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 8:19 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

05 Jul 2007 8:26 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Hi Justin

Can you pick a place we can all meet up as you know the area well.

Thanks

Maureen

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 9:10 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Oh crocodile crap I am away so wont be able to make it!!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 9:54 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

That is a shame Patrick, we were looking forward to meeting you.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 10:20 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Igualmente - I look forward to meeting anyone on this site - we are all such well mannered, friendly and educated peeps. Still there will be other times.

This message was last edited by Smiley on 7/5/2007.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 10:26 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

' we are all such well mannered, friendly and educated peeps.'

Smiley!!!!! You porky pier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOME of us are!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 10:33 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

06 Jul 2007 10:18 AM by carolinej Star rating. 420 posts Send private message

carolinej´s avatar

We'll be there from the 19th and would love to meet up with you all.

Caroline and Neale

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 10:23 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Yes, we'll be there from 17th July through to 21st August, and it would be great to meet up!

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 4:15 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Justin, we'll be looking out for you in Supersol, buying Golden Wonder crisps!!  Jake, my son, loves Supersol, because he can buy bubblegum there from the machine!!  He always gives us grief if ever we go to Mercadona around the corner!!

Is Susan up for a meet in July/August too, with the girls?  It would be great to arrange a lunch-time meet somewhere, so the kids can mingle too!  

Just a thought!!

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 4:28 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
For sure Jan.  I suggest we meet around the crisp section in Supersol.

I'm wondering whether we should move the date a little here.  It seems some people can't make the 17th.  What if we changed it to say the 19th instead?  Would that be better?

Justin

Like 0      
07 Jul 2007 10:49 AM by sunnyside Star rating in UK/Duquesa. 95 posts Send private message

sunnyside´s avatar

We are out from 10 - 26th July so any time within those dates will probably suit. Look forward to meeting everyone

Can we confirm before we leave as we don't have access to the internet over there!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Eralia takeover? - 0 posts
La Herencia de Casares - 3 posts
Structural Problems - whose responsible? - 12 posts
Resale prices at Lar Sol - 0 posts
Mothercare equivalent in Costa del Sol? - 12 posts
All welcome me to wish good luck to Impey please - 10 posts
Self financing Mortgage - 0 posts
corvera golf - 2 posts
Las Marquesas phase 4 - 6 posts
Golfing Investment + Free Golfing Lesson. - 0 posts
help? - 9 posts
It's all new to me - 7 posts
hi from lisa and derek help required - 6 posts
Technologia Urbanistica - 6 posts
Any Owners in warrington - 4 posts
solar system - 4 posts
Guinae Pigs - 0 posts
Hola from morerosado - 2 posts
politics in costa blanca - saturday daily mail article - 3 posts
nan and ewen - 2 posts
Musicians and live music in Spain - 7 posts
college in murcia - 2 posts
Apartment for Rent in Almerimar (Alta Entinas) - 1 posts
MARBELLA HILL VIEW - UPDATE - 3 posts
Looking to Purchase in Costa Del Sol - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 68

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x