Electrician in the Costa del Sol

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by ladyV Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

Hello everybody, does anyone by any chance know of a good electrician who can come to Alhaurin Golf (10km inland from Fuengirola) fairly quickish?? My washing machine has blown some of the electrics in my house, and I am now dealing with a rapidly defrosting freezer, any info greatly appreciated.

Like 0      
26 Jul 2011 3:09 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

Call you insurance company and they will send someone around.

Like 0      
26 Jul 2011 3:22 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Lady V

In the meantime unplug everything from the wall and kitchen sockets apart from the frezzer, now try and see if you can switch it back on at the mains - be careful - if in doubt leave it until help arrives.

Like 0      
26 Jul 2011 4:34 PM by ladyV Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

Thankyou for the help - unfortunately it is a common problem which has happened before, we know the fault lies with the washing machine socket or washing machine itself (might be an idea to purchase a new one now) as it has blown the electrics before - even if I unplug everything and try to switch the power on, the electrics are completely blown. Fortunately the electrician who we had last time split everything, so we still have power to some of the house and can still use certain electrical items, have now rigged up the freezer to a socket using extension lead - the earliest help can't seem to get here until tomorrow (unfortuantely the lovely electrician we had last time seems to have moved back to the UK) so am without the use of oven and hot water - so its take away for dinner tonight, and a cold shower - thankgod its summer

Like 0      
26 Jul 2011 4:44 PM by MattressCleaning Star rating in FUENGIROLA. 106 posts Send private message

hi, 

i recommend this guy 100%. his name is sean and is even able to issue certificates for spanish wiring.

http://www.bselectrical.eu/

his number is 669 070 011.

hope this helps,

Ryan

Like 0      
26 Jul 2011 6:39 PM by ladyV Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

Thankyou Ryan, really appreciate this, if I get let down tomorrow, then I will definitely call him,

Like 0      
03 Aug 2011 7:19 PM by shameonthemonkey Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

I can also recommend a guy called Alex, hes been here for a few years and has been great with us. Search for Costadelsky on Google and he should come up. Otherwise his number is 666 394 707

Thanks

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

The Train in Spain - 0 posts
learning spanish - 3 posts
Advice urgently needed-English trailer in Spain - 6 posts
AGM voting rights - 16 posts
Digital Freeview box - Condado De Alhama - 3 posts
Trains Malaga to Fuengirola. - 1 posts
Statue - 2 posts
Costaluz Lawyers. Just saying thanks seems so inadequate !! - 54 posts
Ga Appliance Inspections - 12 posts
So much for promised PSOE transparency - 1 posts
Account under review - 2 posts
How easy is it to change Architects? - 3 posts
Cost of Gates - 2 posts
Re-location advice very much appreciated, thank you. - 1 posts
Who is this woman? - 11 posts
Online Publishing. Any Suggestions? - 2 posts
Adios CAM! - 3 posts
Villa wanted for Xmas and New Year - 2 posts
Bankinter in alicante are very unhelpfull, just want your money - 3 posts
When did it all go wrong for some - 195 posts
Health Hazard - sewage and robery! - 2 posts
Double bedroom for couple in Marbella - 4 posts
Shares in a property - 3 posts
Cheapest transfer from Alicante airport to Denia area - 4 posts
Bancaja to refund deposits paid by the buyers of AUGIMAR for the developments torresblancas, forum y barlovento - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x