Who is this woman?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by dawnnie Star rating in UK soon to be Alhama.... 3 posts Send private message

What is this woman on? She sent me a private email, more like a come on than a friendly message! Cant be doing with it can I report her? Am a happily married WOMAN and not interested in other women, lmao!!!

Love you all ;)

Dawn x 

Like 0      
23 Jul 2011 2:17 PM by campana Star rating in Marbella. 474 posts Send private message

campana´s avatar

Yes, SIX PMs from this individual in my inbox. LOL.

Extraordinary how they can invade like this.

Patricia

Like 0      
23 Jul 2011 3:23 PM by dennis_partridge Star rating in UK now but ten years.... 9 posts Send private message

Only two for me.  But why can't we report spam on pms in the same way we can on forum posts?

Like 0      
23 Jul 2011 3:53 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Sorry about that!  Checking our logs I assume you are referring to the user "ani0203"

We have dealt with this now.

The reason you can't report a private message is because we can't read them so it's difficult for us to block someone if we don't know what they are up to.

We'll add a funtion in so that you can at least report a user and we can then take it from there.

We'll get this done over the next couple of days.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
25 Jul 2011 12:07 PM by 1albert Star rating in Vera Playa, Almeria .... 3 posts Send private message

1albert´s avatar

She's Back.

I am new to this forum and I have to say 'what a welcome'. This 'lady' promises love and wants to be loved. I dont need anymore love, thanks.

Can you please block ;-   richeal4u.

Like 0      
25 Jul 2011 12:39 PM by SusanSpain Star rating in Mijas, Malaga. 145 posts Send private message

SusanSpain´s avatar

Direct her to tangowire.com if she is seriously looking for someone ;)

Then block her!

Like 0      
25 Jul 2011 2:17 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

I have had one too!..................she's either desperate or stupid!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
25 Jul 2011 2:53 PM by Goldie Star rating. 154 posts Send private message

Hi, I have had one as well in my private messages. I thought you had to have so many postings before you sent private messages??

Like 0      
25 Jul 2011 2:55 PM by campana Star rating in Marbella. 474 posts Send private message

campana´s avatar

A hacker, Goldie.  Then again, you never know.  Trolls probably get a "fix" from sending that kind of PM to others.

Patricia

Like 0      
25 Jul 2011 6:26 PM by Marysafc Star rating in Harrow and Peñiscola. 113 posts Send private message

I was feeling left out of this thread but I got my PM this morning

Binned it of course!

Like 0      
25 Jul 2011 6:43 PM by tinto. Star rating in Scotland & Nr Estepo.... 243 posts Send private message

tinto.´s avatar

Me too from richeal4u

Like 0      
25 Jul 2011 7:46 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I got three today from :-     richeal4u

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Online Publishing. Any Suggestions? - 2 posts
Adios CAM! - 3 posts
Villa wanted for Xmas and New Year - 2 posts
Bankinter in alicante are very unhelpfull, just want your money - 3 posts
When did it all go wrong for some - 195 posts
Health Hazard - sewage and robery! - 2 posts
Double bedroom for couple in Marbella - 4 posts
Shares in a property - 3 posts
Cheapest transfer from Alicante airport to Denia area - 4 posts
Bancaja to refund deposits paid by the buyers of AUGIMAR for the developments torresblancas, forum y barlovento - 11 posts
Deposits paid by purchasers of the development Castalla International, covered by a banesto's generic guarantee - 3 posts
Generic Guarantee for 3 Molinos resort undercovered - 5 posts
HOME WANTED FOR A 6 WEEK OLD KITTEN - 2 posts
To Justin - 1 posts
gwenholliday - 1 posts
Frightened to ask really?? - 22 posts
Request: Restaurant Recommendations in Calpe and area - 1 posts
Area of Alhama de Murcia - 3 posts
For Justin the boy - 2 posts
Petition To Stop Travel Insurance Companies Denying Immediate Care To Stoke And Heart Attack Patients - 8 posts
State secondarary school - 4 posts
Bureau de change Torrevieja, at last - 3 posts
Should we have the original Escritura de Compraventa (title deed) if we have completed with no mortgage - 10 posts
Sun beds - 2 posts
CPS check Spain - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x