administrator

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Apr 2011 12:00 AM by forest Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Our urbanisation is currently having a few issues with our adminiistrator. We have heard horror stories about some and have therefore deecided to stay put as they appear trustworthy just unorganised and sometimes overworked and not too competent.

Does anyone know of an administrator who they would recommend in the Estepona-Duquesa area

Forest

Like 0      
18 Apr 2011 1:30 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Dear Forest:

I kow of one. Please email me for contact details.

Best,

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
13 May 2011 9:04 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Pregunta para Maria:

The Horizontal law says that the administrator, if not one of the owners, should be a person " con cualificación
profesional suficiente y legalmente reconocida para ejercer dichas funciones."

A little ambiguous to me. What constitutes "sufficient professional qualification and legally recognised to carry out this function"? Does he have to be registered with the relevant Colegio de Administradores? Is a lawyer sufficiently qualified and recognised? If he is a lawyer but not registered with the Colegio de Administradores, what are the implications for the community?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
14 May 2011 12:12 PM by forest Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Just wondered what is a reasonable fee to expect an administrator to charge. I have heard it can vary on area etc.

We are in the estepona-manilva area.

Secondly we have left the administrator to deal with court cases against debtors but not vey sucessfully, does anyone know a lawyer who they have used sucessfully.

Forest

Like 0      
14 May 2011 12:55 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

We have been looking for a new admin. and have found quoted fees vary, but I believe they are supposed to charge according to guidelines laid down by the Colegio de Administradores, which (in this area at least) I understand to be about 5 euros per owner per month. We have been quoted an additional 20 euros per month for each community employee on social security. IVA is levied on top of these rates. The best quote we have had is based on this figure; we currently pay about 9 euros per owner - but that's not why we want a change, that's another story for another thread!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wishing you all a Happy Easter - 18 posts
Fire Bricks - 2 posts
Moulton bicycle - 0 posts
Generator - 1 posts
Non Resaident buying brand new car in Spain - 5 posts
Something to crow about - Thank You! - 8 posts
A Voice for the Voiceless / Sharon's Appeal for Noah's Arc - April/May 2011 - 4 posts
lift maintenance - 1 posts
Club for amateur enterpreneurs - 0 posts
Rent to Rent - 0 posts
2 Rattan Sun Loungers for Sale - 2 posts
Anyone know of a decent electrician? - 11 posts
A little laugh for EVERYONE who has to deal with red tape in Spain - 7 posts
Speed Limit - 4 posts
Spanish Car LeftHD for UK car . Opel Vectra 2003 2.2 Dti - 0 posts
If you like royal weddings you will love this! - 2 posts
Newbie with a question - 5 posts
Ryanair found guilty of discrimination - 16 posts
The power of words ... - 5 posts
How can I add my 15 yr old granddaughter to my flight? - 2 posts
It's a Dog's Life But Why Spoil it For Others? - 7 posts
MONEY SAVING TIPS - 1 posts
Paddle tennis court - 0 posts
wanted - 3 month rental in valencia - 0 posts
I am doing a project about the cost of living in Spain compared to the cost of living in the UK and I would like to know what you think. Is it more expensive here or in the UK, and whats negative about Spain for Brits. - 31 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x