Well Done RYANAIR

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Apr 2011 12:00 AM by El Alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

With all the Bad publicity Ryanair gets on this web forum it’s time for praise again from me.

Love em or Hate them.

I have just Booked June return

NEMA -----Murcia for £52.00 + £1.50 Booking fee with Caxton FX.

Same Flight, but Bmi baby into Alicante £174.00

Follow the Basic Rules and comply with Ryanair’s terms and Conditions.

You Win Every Time

Well done M O’l.

I got me Flack jacket on.

Always remember to keep the Sun in Ya Heart.  

Like 0      
13 Apr 2011 10:55 AM by Hammersfan Star rating in Body in Essex, Heart.... 160 posts Send private message

I'm with you...As long as you play them at their own game by complying with all their rules, take hand luggage only and pay using a pre-paid mastercard, they are unbeatable for value and also have a great reliability record.

...now if we could only do something about their passengers, I flew home from Alicante on sunday  sitting next to a guy with huge BO problems and was sitting two rows away from a toddler who was screaming for most of the two hours...wasn't  a pleasant flight

Like 0      
13 Apr 2011 12:09 PM by blue exile Star rating in Lancashire and Quesa.... 9 posts Send private message

You cannot blame Ryanair for what there customers smell like or do,it can happen on any airline.

Like 0      
13 Apr 2011 12:28 PM by Hammersfan Star rating in Body in Essex, Heart.... 160 posts Send private message

Er...you missed the point there completely. Of course I'm not blaming ryanair for their customers. It was meant to be a humourous aside...

Like 0      
13 Apr 2011 2:24 PM by mojito Star rating in Cupar Fife / San Jua.... 268 posts Send private message

I agree, I think Ryanair is wonderful.Just booked 2 return flights - Scotland to Southern Spain for £76 all in.  Fantastic.  A couple of months ago we flew to the Canaries for £150 all in.  Unbelievable!    Staff, flight, times were brilliant, more than can be said for some other airlines we used to fly with.

Love you Michael!

Jo and Jim

Like 0      
14 Apr 2011 12:21 AM by caza 1 tooth Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

How do I get a pre-paid "ryanair" mastercard?

Like 0      
14 Apr 2011 12:44 AM by Stronge Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

Neteller.com have a pre paid master card great if you are from a euro zone country, I dont know what fees you pay etc from England which use Sterling.  I have no problem  and I pay no fees from Ireland.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2011 2:59 AM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

I use Neteller.com and am based in the UK. Not paid any fees so far. Always top up by bank transfer takes 3 days.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2011 7:26 AM by El Alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

I use the Caxton Fx Global Traveller Card to Book Ryan air. £1.50 Charge

I pre load my card online then I use the card at ATM's in Spain to get my Euros

www.caxtonfxcard.com

EURO CARD

If you're travelling to the Eurozone, this could be the card for you. Here's how it works:

No ATM charges when overseas.

No fees, commission, or extra charges on your transactions meaning a restaurant bill in Paris for €150 actually costs you €150.

Simply load the card using your UK debit card either online, over the phone, or via text.

Lock in the exchange rate when you load the card.

It's a MasterCard card meaning it can be used anywhere you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark whether in a store, online or at an ATM.

Chip and PIN Secure

DOLLAR CARD

If you're travelling to the USA, this could be the card for you.
Here's how it works:

No fees, commission, or extra charges on your transactions meaning two tickets to a Concert in the Lincoln Center for $75 actually costs you $75

Simply load the card using your UK debit card either online, over the phone, or via text.

Lock in the exchange rate when you load the card.

It's a MasterCard card meaning it can be used anywhere you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark, whether in a store, online or at an ATM.

Chip and PIN Secure

GLOBAL Traveller CARD

If you're travelling outside of the Euro and USD zones, or even to multiple destinations including Europe and the US, this could be the card for you. A truly global card, it can be used in any country, with any currency, and with any vendor displaying the MasterCard Acceptance Mark, Here's how it works:

No fees, commission, or extra charges on your transactions meaning all costs and charges are included in the exchange rate applied.

The balance remains in Sterling at all times. Funds are converted live to the appropriate currency at the point of a sale, including ATM's, giving you the flexibility to use it globally.

It's a MasterCard card meaning it can be used anywhere you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark, whether in a store, online or at an ATM.

The exchange rate applied is fixed at 2.5% from the prevailing interbank rate.

Chip and PIN Secure

Like 0      
14 Apr 2011 7:32 AM by El Alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

Ryan Air Master card

Go to           www.ryanair.com ..............You will see credit card tab on the left of main page. It will take you through the application.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2011 11:11 AM by Marysafc Star rating in Harrow and Peñiscola. 113 posts Send private message

Have you read all the terms and conditions? And I presume that as it is a credit card you will pay charges if you use it to book your flight. You also have to phone them to use your free flight voucher at 10p a minute and at a guess I would say you would be on the phone at least 10 mins. It is only the flight that is free so you would have to pay charges including online check-in. So not really that good a deal!

I for one like Ryanair - we abide by their rules and they fly to Reus which is only 75mins to our apartment. Never pay more that £100 return for 2, usually much less. Just came back and we spent £60 and that was with priority boarding as well!

We are lucky in that we are both self employed, would not go in school holidays and definitely not August as far too many people and hot so we can pick our flights when they are on offer. I check regularly and always get a bargain.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2011 11:17 AM by cbrammeld Star rating. 172 posts Send private message

I have flown 4 times this year with Ryanair and the only anoying thing was the fanfare when the plane landed. Sounds like a child playing a trumpet, but all flights did land on time or earlier.

Stick to O'Learly's rules and it is one of the cheapest ways to fly. We found the food and drinks were slightly cheaper than Edinburgh airport, but you can always take your own onboard for free,

Cheers

Like 0      
14 Apr 2011 3:06 PM by jek Star rating. 249 posts Send private message

jek´s avatar

caza 1 tooth - there isn't a Ryanair prepaid Mastercard.  And you certainly don't want a Ryanair credit card.  They will charge you to book Ryanair flights with it just the same as any other card.  If you're UK beased get yourself an Escape prepaid Mastercard and you're laughing.

caza 1 tooth

14 Apr 2011 00:21

caza 1 tooth

caza 1 tooth

Like 0      
14 Apr 2011 3:36 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

On a similar theme, does anyone other than Halifax issue Electron cards now. I've been waiting 2 months and they have now decided I have my name wrong!! Only been with them for 30 years, various mortgages and savings accounts over the years! Now they want me to prove my name. Meanwhile I'm booking flights and spending lots extra as I no longer have an Electron card, Santander have pulled them. Thanks Kevin

Like 0      
14 Apr 2011 5:03 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

Barclays Spain issue an Electron Debit card

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2011 5:55 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

My electron card has finally arrived!! Thanks for your help.

Like 0      
15 Apr 2011 12:32 AM by mgu1977 Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi

for everyone in UK, phones4u does do mastercard prepaid. it's called escape card, £10 to get it but then no annual fee, no charges and most important no extra fee when you flight with ryanair. just to it up in the shop, for free or differebt oher methods

Like 0      
15 Nov 2011 3:56 PM by mojito Star rating in Cupar Fife / San Jua.... 268 posts Send private message

Well done Ryanair!  for their checking maximum cabin baggage.  We travelled by Jet2 the other night where every size of hand luggage was allowed.  Huge holdalls were ignored and just allowed on.  By the time half the passengers got on all of the storage compartments were filled and it caused chaos with people stuck in the aisles with large holdalls.  Bags had to be unloaded and stored in the hold while sports bags etc were squashed under passengers seats.

Jo and Jim

Like 0      
15 Nov 2011 5:20 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

Jet2 have made the cabin storage very small hence the chaos,even the seat table is unfit as you can only put a bag of crisps on it leaving no room for a drink

Like 0      
15 Nov 2011 8:22 PM by Alison&Simon Star rating in Hamilton,Scotland - .... 1102 posts Send private message

Alison&Simon´s avatar

Hi,

This new card that RA have brought out so we dont have to pay their booking fee, is just another con from Mr MO'l he  was on Breakfast TV and told us customers that if you dont use the card within 6 months for booking flights there will be a charge applied, didn't catch all the interview but did catch that bit.

Ali

Always look on the bright side of life  

Dogs have lots of friends cause they wag their tails and not their tongues

Alibabe

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Lost the " Inspeccion Tecnica de Vehiculos " - 6 posts
Is it easier to get visa after 1 year of living in Spain illegally? - 1 posts
Hello!I'm newbie here. - 0 posts
Capital Gains Tax from sale of property - 4 posts
It is easy to LEAVE BT in Spain - 0 posts
La Gardenia service and travel - 2 posts
Looking for a cleaner in Altea Hills area - 0 posts
SIP Card Access to the Spanish Healthcare? - 9 posts
Polaris old building - 2 posts
La Gardenia Service and Travel - 2 posts
Good News For Spain - 9 posts
Amazing Spanish Bank Charges - 6 posts
License for First Occupation in established property - 9 posts
CHANGING ADDRES FOR THE CAR - 3 posts
CHANGING ADDRESS FOR THE CAR - 7 posts
Areas - 0 posts
Inroal Mediterráneo III development 'lost deposits' - 4 posts
Transport from Alicante Airport - 1 posts
Visitors in Malaga - Luggage in Barcelona - 0 posts
Quack Quack! Unqualified Doctors in Spain? - 5 posts
Cédula de Habitabilidad - Administrative Silence Rule - 4 posts
What Price Spain? - 8 posts
Our Favourite Airline - 4 posts
The Expat Marketplace - 0 posts
MARBELLA LICENCES - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 33

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x