Polaris old building

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Apr 2011 12:00 AM by Deb Taylor Star rating in Waterlooville. 5 posts Send private message

Hello Everyone

I may have missed this conversation and apology if I have so perhaps some one could remind me of the situation with the old Polaris building,   which appears to be locked up and  of no use to anyone.  

Why can't they use that building for the Golf Club House?

Deb

Jardin 1

Like 0      
12 Apr 2011 9:53 AM by mgk Star rating in Penthouse 2. 241 posts Send private message

mgk´s avatar

Hi Deb

As you know the building on the ring rd. was used as the sales centre which has now moved up to Al Kasar.

Polaris as usual have their head in the sand, instead of monopolising their assets they appear to have no interest in enhancing what was their 'flag ship' resort and are happy let the building fall into disrepair.

Who knows how their minds work, you only have to look in Al Kasar at all the empty units, there must some way of kick starting and revitalising the facilities we already have.

Full marks to the various groups, who are floating ideas on re-opening the old sports centre / supermarket / cafe / site

www.condadoelectricalservices.com        condadoes@live.co.uk

tel.605 832  795

Like 0      
13 Apr 2011 12:49 AM by Deb Taylor Star rating in Waterlooville. 5 posts Send private message

Hi

Just as I thought then,  what a waste.  We could have had our meetings in there instead of filling some one elses pocket for hiring of conference rooms etc and bars

As a community are we entitled to any financial help in the way of grants from local authorites etc.   If we are entitled to some funds that may bring a project through.  I understand that grants and funding is very awkward for everyone at the moment but maybe there is a pocket of money for some community use that has not been tapped into yet.

I apologise if someone has already been down this route and exhausted this area, but unless I ask then I will never know

Deb

Jardine 1

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

La Gardenia Service and Travel - 2 posts
Good News For Spain - 9 posts
Amazing Spanish Bank Charges - 6 posts
License for First Occupation in established property - 9 posts
CHANGING ADDRES FOR THE CAR - 3 posts
CHANGING ADDRESS FOR THE CAR - 7 posts
Areas - 0 posts
Inroal Mediterráneo III development 'lost deposits' - 4 posts
Transport from Alicante Airport - 1 posts
Visitors in Malaga - Luggage in Barcelona - 0 posts
Quack Quack! Unqualified Doctors in Spain? - 5 posts
Cédula de Habitabilidad - Administrative Silence Rule - 4 posts
What Price Spain? - 8 posts
Our Favourite Airline - 4 posts
The Expat Marketplace - 0 posts
MARBELLA LICENCES - 3 posts
Looking for work in Costa Del Sol - 4 posts
uk/spanish car exchange? - 0 posts
Pool Table - 0 posts
Air conditioning unit. - 0 posts
TC 300 Dual phone & TC 300 Sinus base station. - 1 posts
SUSPECT DHL EMAIL - 12 posts
Is my money safe in CAM - 0 posts
Free English TV on the internet - 19 posts
I need HELP with identifying CAJA MADRID Bank forms - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x