VIALLI´S RESTAURANT PLAYA FLAMENCA VIA PARK 1

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Apr 2011 12:00 AM by jacquei Star rating in Pilar de la Horadad.... 2 posts Send private message

Vialli´s Restaurant  is spacious with plenty of seating inside where you can see the Chef prepare your meal and there is a small corner area for children to play.   It has a large terrace outside with table, chairs and umbrellas for when the sun shines and is enclosed by a walled garden, safe from the road.    On Mothers Day I was treated to Sunday lunch at Vialli´s which was 9.95 for 3 courses and included a bottle of wine.  Wonderful food served in a friendly atmosphere, my thanks go to Vicky the owner  for making it a great day for all of us Mums.

You can find Vialli´s Restaurant in Via Park 1, near Playa Flamenca Saturday Market and immediately next to the new Shopping Mall ZENIA BOULEVARD by the AP7 -  The Foundation stone is in place for the Mall and construction is well under way and  it is due to open November 2012.   Vicky opened  Vialli´s  last year in June and is working hard to make Vialli´s  a place to eat good food in a stylish surroundings and at affordable prices.  We wish you every success Vicky!    ps.   Vicky trained as a Chef in the UK and holds qualifications in catering and hotel management.

A happy Mum enjoying her Mothers Day gift of a little pot of pansies from Vialli´s

jacquei Anne

Like 0      
08 Jul 2011 8:37 PM by JamieJ Star rating in Manchester. 4 posts Send private message

I couldn't agree more Jacquei, we were over in Playa Flamenca 2 weeks ago and visited Viallis for a Sunday lunch. Delicious is how my wife described it and I must say I agree. Great value for money and a nice bottle of wine to go with it mmmmm! We took our 3 year old son with us who had the childrens menu, scrummy is what he said. In fact we enjoyed it so much we reserved a table for the following Wednesday and my wife and I both enjoyed a steak sat on the terrace with a nice bottle of wine, once again our little one had the hot dog and chips from the "kids" menu!

Mike the manager is a real character and was really good with our little lad. Thanks Mike!

I would advise anyone to go and enjoy a really tasty meal at a good price!

Jamie

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Help with legal forms in Spanish - 4 posts
will there be an embargo on my car - 2 posts
Any One Got A Van Travelling To Murcia Region from UK With Any Room? - 2 posts
O'Hara's Fuengirola - 0 posts
Nurseries on Costa Del Sol - 0 posts
Wanted Stone Barbeque with chimney - 6 posts
Anyone know of a decent taxi shuttle service in Palma, mallorca? - 0 posts
Airport transfers - 4 posts
places to eat in Cartagena - 4 posts
Ford Puma 1.7, Black, San Javier area! - 1 posts
Register to vote (new window) - 13 posts
Repairs - 1 posts
Getting Replacement Car Documents - 6 posts
BLISS ^_^ - 1 posts
New Consumer Protection Laws - 3 posts
If it is raining or you are bored: Legal podcasts - 0 posts
Printing Prices (Spain) - 13 posts
Insurance companies - who is responsible? - 4 posts
Jewellery Repairs - 3 posts
dangerous dogs in Andalucia - 12 posts
For sale Ford Puma, Black, San Javier area! - 0 posts
Housing Benefit for pensioners in Spain - 1 posts
Signwriters - 0 posts
Green Power Sucks! - 2 posts
LONG TERM RENT CAMPOSOL - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x