Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Mar 2011 12:00 AM by brummiedave Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi

Can anyone explain please!

I have just looked at my Unicajar bank acount and seem that the above item was taken from my account this month without my permission. Is this a court order or the local town hall?

I presume it maybe the IBI as I have not recevied any bill since the place was built 2008 or it could be the transfer tax but i could not see my name on the list sent out last year.

Like 0      
28 Mar 2011 1:12 PM by Jimbofinn Star rating in Chiclana De La Front.... 224 posts Send private message

Jimbofinn´s avatar

If you contact your bank within 30 days of the transaction, they should be able to recoup the monies for you.  If you are able, check to see who took the money, and then do an online search for the company/organisation.  Chances are that if you have not paid your IBI then the Spanish tax authorities will have taken what is due to them.  If you also go to your local town hall/labour exhange you should be able to find out what taxes are due etc.  Expect a fine for any unpaid taxes!!!

Like 0      
01 Jun 2011 5:36 PM by spainhelpsearch Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

this has happened, the city could not collect property tax on your account, they have been sent two bills to your property, and as you have not answered, they have published in the bulletin and you have not heard, has followed the procedure and you have lien on your account, the problem is that now you will pay much more than if you were informed to do so in time, or read your name appears in the official gazette

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

JG - 1 posts
Reactalite glasses - 10 posts
community fees - 2 posts
Good mortgage broker Estepona/Casares/Manilva area - 2 posts
Watch, Laugh and Learn... - 0 posts
lights - 1 posts
2 single beds 1 double bed unused with head boards and matching bed side tables - 0 posts
Lo Crispin, Algorfa ... finally a bar has opened in the large EMPTY commercials! - 8 posts
unused brown leather 3 seater sofa and matching leather bucket chair - 1 posts
What is happening with AIFOS ? ? - 36 posts
Any thoughts on the Paramount Resort coming to Murcia-plans released yesterday. - 8 posts
CHEAP FLIGHTS - 1 posts
Problem with BBC News via internet - 21 posts
Clocks go forward this weekend.... - 2 posts
Dell netbook 120 euro´s ONO - 3 posts
Counting Our Blessings! - 9 posts
Just one small problem! - 1 posts
What to do! - 5 posts
Still happy you bet I am - 6 posts
Palmera Properties - 59 posts
HOW TO STOP CATS DOING THEIR BUSINESS IN YOUR GARDEN - 13 posts
Inland Minimarket for sale - 0 posts
Negative Equity & Repossesion - 0 posts
Endesa Price List - 0 posts
help with the car hire - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x