air strikes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Mar 2011 12:00 AM by noddy Star rating. 150 posts Send private message

I am right in assuming the air traffic strikes planned for certain days over the next 5 months are not going to happen as there has been some sort of deal done.

I have read nothing in the papers!. I also  thought the baggage handlers and firemen were "kicking off" as well.

It would be much appreciated  if someone could enlighten me as I have 3  visits planned over the next 4 months and 2 of my flight days clashed with the proposed strikes

Nick

Like 0      
20 Mar 2011 11:32 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

When I saw the title to this thread I though it was going to be about the air strikes over Libya

Anyway, as far as I am aware the airport strikes are more or less off now.

Read this.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
20 Mar 2011 2:55 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Justin, so did I !

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
21 Mar 2011 7:40 PM by Text Star rating in Murcia. 16 posts Send private message

It appears that the Marxist government of José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero  has acquiesced to its brothers in the Communist run trade unions and agreed to all their demands.  So no air strike then?  Well not until the next time when the same people demand half a million euros a year each for three hours a week putting suitcases on trolleys.

On the matter of the other “air strike” the UK should also be bombing Zimbabwe and deposing Mugabe! 
How would we have liked it, if someone like the French had told us to stop having our English Civil War and to sit down and discuss it, or we had interfered in the French revolution and told them to stop guillotining people. I am ashamed of the £millions we are wasting over Libya whilst our elderly people are starving or dieing of hyperthermia.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Good body shop, costa del sol? - 4 posts
Community insurance - 1 posts
I Have a 7.5ton Van Returning From Alicante, Spain On 03rd April - 1 posts
Number of Vice Presidents? - 2 posts
confused about freeview, freesat, hd etc - 9 posts
Still Impressed by the Spanish Health System? - 24 posts
part exchange property - 1 posts
Tax on El Hacho area - 3 posts
Airport Transfer legalities?? - 22 posts
SKY/Freesat & Broadband - 2 posts
Legal lookie lookie men? - 6 posts
Blogs - 3 posts
Libya: What lousy timing - 40 posts
Dacion: any advice? - 6 posts
Time Capsules - 2 posts
Cheap flights? - 2 posts
Help needed re European Enforcement Order - 34 posts
Looking for a leaflet company - 3 posts
Guardamar to Tabarca Island - 5 posts
non resident tax - 7 posts
Dickmanns Car Hire Alicante Airport - 3 posts
spain and the law - 0 posts
moving to spain - 1 posts
Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh Happy St Patricks Day - 1 posts
Insurance for phase 2 on Terrazas - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x