Our wonderful holiday at El Oasis apartment!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Mar 2011 12:00 AM by moses Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Our family has just returned from a wonderful stay in a 3 bedroom apartment in the new El Oasis development at Hacienda Del Alamo Golf Resort.

From the moment we entered this beautifully designed property, we felt at home. It has everything you could possibly wish for in a holiday apartment. Private Jacuzzi-pool, three sun terraces, nice outlook, and main shower room with spectacular further outdoor shower, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning and most importantly great beds.

The Oasis is a private, gated community in one of the most select areas within the resort with four communal swimming pools. Our son played golf daily and enjoyed the 5 minute walk to the first tee of the championship golf course, adjacent practice area and five star hotel.

I could continue to sing the apartments praises, however I will simple say book this place and you won’t regret it and will have a holiday to remember.

We booked by contacting Garry Riding on 0161 762 4410 / 07932064476

Like 0      
02 Mar 2011 11:29 PM by stanleymiguel Star rating in Kensington London UK. 15 posts Send private message

Problem with this resort its miles from anywhere ok for a few days but you would go stir crazy any longer we stayed last year my wife nearly killed me after a week and if you dont golf forget it

Stan

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Looking for a property - 3 posts
Car Hire Question - 9 posts
The Black Bull Steakhouse and Bar, San Miguel de Salinas - 3 posts
Parking fine - 3 posts
Car Tax - change of address - 13 posts
Clean up politics in Spain - 3 posts
How To Prevent Comment Spam On EOS Blogs? - 0 posts
Chasing mortgage debt in the UK - 64 posts
HAPPY ST DAVIDS DAY - 13 posts
Parque Commercial Las Playas New Shopping Centre La Zenia/Playa Flamenca - 22 posts
Motorway speed limits coming down to 110 kph - 15 posts
wanted, dining table chairs - 1 posts
Who voted for or against? - 0 posts
RTA-Europe/ - 3 posts
I want to swap my Fiat Punto HGT (2002 Spanish reg, LHD) for UK plates RHD - 14 posts
Tourist Visa for Spain - 3 posts
Industrial paper shredder - 0 posts
LTSB/Halifax - forged documents - beware - 1 posts
For Sale. Double glazing for Fortuna terrace - 0 posts
Wanted - 5 Bedroom house in Barcelona area for client - 0 posts
Drivivng to Costa Del Sol with dog! - 4 posts
van coming to fuente alamo area from midlands - 0 posts
car insurance third party - 10 posts
edit - 2 posts
Mexican-style furniture Wanted- Almeria Province - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x