Overseas Keys San Javier

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Feb 2011 12:00 AM by fiona2602 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Does anyone know what has happened to overseas Keys and where they have gone to.  I went to their office in San Javier but it is closed and has been cleared out. 

Like 0      
21 Feb 2011 1:23 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

I hope they were not holding any of your money?

Probably gone under like 50% of all estate agents.

A lot of those remaining have re-branded and opened a few doors away claming they are the good guys .....

This is why we need regulation on this sector.

Like 0      
21 Feb 2011 2:27 PM by fiona2602 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

I absolutely agree ... life would be so much easier if there was a way to force unregistered, non tax paying companies to register with the hacienda and pay their stamp.  As a tax payer in spain it is a huge thorn in my side!  But I wont get on my soap box!

Like 0      
21 Feb 2011 7:22 PM by resortchoice Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Hi Fiona

I think overseas keys have gone to Mar Menor Golf.

I could not agree more all Management companies should be regulated, we are a fully licensed company paying all the taxes and we see everyday people saying they are licensed and others only wanting payment in cash!!.

I am sure Overseas keys are licensed and have just moved, send me a PM and I may be able to help you.

Like 0      
22 Feb 2011 7:53 AM by fiona2602 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Do you know whereabouts on Mar Menor Golf Resort, I am there at 11am this morning so I can pop into pick up the keys I need.  I havent seen them there on the resort, or are they in La Goleta or Mediterranean Lands?  Any clues would be really appreciated.

Like 0      
22 Feb 2011 8:52 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Block 50

Escalera 2

Apartment B212 fi rst fl oor

Avenida Alcalde Pedro Roca Vera

Mar Menor Golf Resort

Like 0      
22 Feb 2011 8:54 AM by fiona2602 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Many thanks for that.

Like 0      
04 Mar 2011 1:12 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi - I am trying to contact Overseas Keys to get keys for a client, and all the phone numbers on their website are unavailable - the UK number actually gets you through to America!!

Has anyone been successful in contacting them in their new office in Mar Menor?  There is no reference to this on their website although I was sure I found a mention of it the last time I looked.

I have a 3 month let for my client and it is urgent that we get access to his keys.  Can anyone help??

Like 0      
12 Mar 2011 3:26 PM by Mariel Star rating in Cabo Roig. 2 posts Send private message

I too have been trying to contact Kenney Richardson but can't contact him on any number and he is not answering email.  I understand that all staff have been made redundant from the office on the Mar Menor Golf Resort.

Luckily, I have all my keys but OK still owe me money.  Is there any way of recovering this?

I do not know the procedure to check if OK has filed for bankruptcy - does anyone know how to do this?

The weird thing is I met Kenney three weeks ago and he did not tell me that anything was wrong - although I found out there was no local property manager for the Orihuela Costa anymore.

(By the way I have found a new property manager I can recommend - send me a private message if you want details)

Like 0      
17 Mar 2011 6:21 PM by amethyst62 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Okeys are bankrupt and no longer exist, all staff have been finished and all offices closed, many owners are owed money as stated on here, I have learnt the cleaners and pool cleaners have not been paid, the landlord of the cyprus office has been told to take anything of value in the office in payment for the three month's rent arrears. The office has been cleared of Printers and telephones etc so nothing he can take. The owners files are still there but have no idea who has the keys to their properties.

Kenney Richardson Address for keys is

** Edited - Private address **

<

This message was last edited by amethyst62 on 17/03/2011.

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 17/03/2011.

Like 0      
17 Mar 2011 7:03 PM by spanishhome Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi, overseas keys owe me money too, thankfully I have my keys from them, which was a bit of luck!!! Does anyone know how I could go about reclaiming the money from them?

Like 0      
17 Mar 2011 9:58 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

He is properly living in one of the properties he has keys for ???

Like 0      
18 Mar 2011 12:26 AM by amethyst62 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Many owners are pursuing Okeys for money owed, there is a Lawyer in London who has gathered much information on their background and dealings, If anyone would like his information (He is Spanish) you are welcome to any help I can give, please send me a private message and I will provide his contact details. I am reluctant to post his details on here as it appears there may be privacy and data protection issues that obviously have to be adhered to and I understand the reason for this.  

Although I fear that if they have no money then it will be a fruitless excersise,  I do not know how spanish law works, but surely he is guilty of corporate negligence by spending clients money. He certainly has not handed over any rental income to owners who had bookings for all of 2010 season.

Like 0      
18 Mar 2011 9:24 AM by gillmurcia Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

Hi.

We are owed some money as well from this Company so I have asked my Spanish Lawyer (who is in San Javier as well!) to proceed with the claim of refund. She will check the Company's Spanish status (bankrutpcy etc...) and will then proceed further. If any of the people who are owed money will like to contact our lawyer, it would build a group of people in a stong case and i think it would be easier to retrieve anything.

You can PM me and I will give you their details.

Thanks

Gill,

Like 0      
18 Mar 2011 9:29 AM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi everyone - I put a card in the door at the address Roy posted earlier in Mar Menor - see earlier post - and Kenny called me and returned my clients keys the next day.

Like 0      
18 Mar 2011 6:35 PM by Mariel Star rating in Cabo Roig. 2 posts Send private message

I had an official email from Kenney Richardson today advising the company was being wound up - "have ceased trading with effect from this morning Thursday 17th March 2010"

- if you are an owner using OKeys you should have received this.  He is supposed to be following this with details of how the company is to be wound up.

Like 0      
12 Apr 2011 9:32 PM by amethyst62 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

NO ONE WILL GET MONEY OWED, It runs into thousands of euros, office rent not paid for 4 x months, cleaners not paid, staff not paid, owners with long term rentals have not been paid rent, an owner turned up at the property a member of the Oskeys staff were living in his apartment without his knowledge and obviously no payment either, all owner slush fund money has been spent by the company and will never be returned to the owners. Oskeys are being sued by numerous Cyprus Owners, there is a Lawyer in London who has uncovered and I quote  "criminal activity by the director".

Send me a message if you would like his details. He is Spanish.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Internet Providers - 0 posts
Air con units - 1 posts
Daily Mail Scaremongering? - 49 posts
Cementfor sale €1.50 per bag - 0 posts
Honest solicitor - 0 posts
moving - 0 posts
Community: BANK ACCOUNT - 6 posts
Not having the best holiday - 27 posts
WANTED - Long Term Let - La Nucia / Polop / Alfaz del Pi - 2 posts
Hotel/Motel outside Madrid - 2 posts
We want to buy a satellite dish - 0 posts
Healthcare Experience - 4 posts
Am I liable to pay taxes - 0 posts
Legal taxi transfers based at Villa Martin - 4 posts
Zero excess on car rentals - 0 posts
Breach Of Contract-Asking For A Discount? - 10 posts
taxman trying it on... - 5 posts
Making A Compliant Against Court/Judge - 5 posts
VISA Electron - 17 posts
N & P Woes - 20 posts
CAR HIRE RIP OFF BY CARTRAWLER - 8 posts
Who owns and who can use unfenced land. Where can shepherds graze their flocks? - 7 posts
Wholesalers for market stalls/small shops etc. - 2 posts
Indonesian/Thai food in Murcia city? - 11 posts
Las Vegas strip in Spain - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 17

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x