THE RAT CATCHERS IS SECURIY CLEARED BY M16

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Feb 2011 12:00 AM by awasteofspace Star rating in Basildon Essex UK. 10 posts Send private message

DOWNING STREET CATS

• 1920s - Rufus of England
  • 1930s and 1940s - Munich Mouser
  • 1970s – Margaret Thatcher
  • 1989 to 1997 – Tony Blair
  • 2007 – Gordon Brown
  • 2011 – Larry

·         Larry, meeting the press before heading to No 10, is said to be family friendly

Larry, press meeting and photo shots before heading off to No 10 is said to be MP friendly

Before moving in to the UK Prime Minister's home M16 had vetted Larry’s past history as a Ratter, it took almost 6 months to become security cleared, his final clearance came within minutes of arriving at No 10

According to Downing Street, the animal has "a high chase-drive and hunting instinct", developed during his time in the red light district off old Crompton street London, prior to Larry arriving friend a large black rat (Ratty) was seen scuttling past No 10 after carrying out a quick check on security

A spokesman said he had noticed a nasty streak and "a very strong predatory drive" whilst training with several remote controlled mice on his first day

In a statement Mr Cameron said: "I cannot say that I’m extremely delighted to welcome Larry to his new home my life could be in danger! Those claws could damage my good looks and career

"He came highly recommended to me by Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, who did a fantastic job on him

"I'm sure he will be a great member to Downing Street and will claw our many visitors."

And the PM's official spokesman later reported Larry had slept through most of his induction and fire training on his first afternoon in Westminster his team were   saying that  he "seems relaxed and easy going" after enjoy a treat of chocolate mice 

But the animal appeared to growl and pull faces as this gentle animal attacked and scratched  the paparazzi and  reporters from ITV News and Sky News who tried to photograph and hold him as part of their news  reports.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

INROAL Depost Return Cases - 4 posts
Any one missing UK radio? - 3 posts
Fined for driving with ear piece! - 4 posts
gardener/handyman - 13 posts
WANTED: El Suplemento "Magazine" del periodico "El Mundo" 25 Enero 2011 - 1 posts
Who looks after your dog when your away??? - 6 posts
PLANE RIP OFF AND THEIR GETTING AWAY WITH IT - 3 posts
Car Hire Gibraltar - 1 posts
Car Hire Gibraltar - 0 posts
Question for Justin re. privacy - 3 posts
Wanted Packing Boxes - 1 posts
"The UK PM shoots himself in the foot" Downing Street has new rat catcher - 6 posts
3G in Spain - 8 posts
Moving to the states everything must go-make us an offer - 2 posts
Holiday Villa rental - 2 posts
Working Online Section? - 2 posts
Arrow Car Hire Va Va Voom - 4 posts
Want to remortgage my property and need advice - 12 posts
BANK CHARGES - 1 posts
Oil or Gas Central Heating system - 0 posts
Moving To Spain - 1 posts
Private Health Care Plan? - 1 posts
Community Benchmarking - 1 posts
bank guarantees nothing - 2 posts
Legal Situation -Menus in Spanish??? - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x