Water connection

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Feb 2011 12:00 AM by seashells Star rating in Suffolk / Limaria. 81 posts Send private message

I am looking for help, and I hope someone out there has come up against the same problem. I wanted to be out in Spain now, but I was one of those who lost a massive amount of money to corrupt developers. i now have a property but can only visit it 3 times a year until I can get me finances back in order. My problem is I have to get Galasa to connect my water and fit a meter, but I am not there. I know I will have to pay and that it takes about 10 days from the time you request it, but I need the water on before i get back out there end of March. Does anybody know if it is possible to to get the water connected, even though I am not there.

please help

Like 0      
13 Feb 2011 1:12 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi seashells

It would help others if you'd put your Spanish area in your profile then it shows every post & members won't need to keep asking &, as you're UK based, you could do as many do & like I've done, put both.

BTW you've posted in the Spanish banks forum.

Like 0      
13 Feb 2011 2:49 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Do you have a (trustworthy!) lawyer out there?  If so, assuming that they have copies of your escritura etc and your bank details, plus keys, they may be able to organise it for you.  If you do have a lawyer who could do it for you, I would get a quote first!

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
13 Feb 2011 3:20 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Ahaaaaa... I've just managed to find some posts of yours by clicking on your name, seashells, & see you posted Aug 2010 that you needed items in Albox  http://www.eyeonspain.com/forums/posts-long-11288.aspx but you then didn't post till this month so are you still Albox?

Gosh, you have had problems, haven't you?

This message was last edited by morerosado on 13/02/2011.

Like 0      
13 Feb 2011 3:25 PM by seashells Star rating in Suffolk / Limaria. 81 posts Send private message

Thanks suemac, I do have a very good Solicitor in Spain and my neighbours have a spare key. It's just that you know what it's like somrtimes trying to get things done in Spain. I wil contact my Sols next week to see if it is possible, thanks again

Like 0      
13 Feb 2011 3:29 PM by seashells Star rating in Suffolk / Limaria. 81 posts Send private message

morerosado, sorry about that, still new at this. Profile now updated, and yes there have been alot of problems and a great deal of money lost. but my dream has and always will be to live in Spain eventually.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

solicitud certificacion de no residencia - 1 posts
Taxis from Alicante airport - 9 posts
Question for La Torre and Mar Menor Owners - 2 posts
Bank Properties Polaris World - 0 posts
Fresh Idea for Michael O'Leary... - 6 posts
Buy on Polaris World La Torre? - 0 posts
car for sale - 3 posts
Jobs at Malaga Airport - 9 posts
FS - 1.9 Satellite dish and sky HD box with viewing card - 2 posts
clieve - 0 posts
Hi to everyone - not been on here b4 but do have some questions, for all you good people out there - 9 posts
Looking for guitar (flamenco)entertainment/restaurant in Alhaurin el grandee area - 1 posts
Bratley & Sharp Associates is a scam!! - 7 posts
Opel Corsa 1.3CDTI (Diesel) Ecoflex - 5 door - Black - New in September 2010 - 0 posts
Cheap spanish course in Madrid - 1 posts
Community Fees - 2 posts
nouran - 0 posts
Spanish driving licence. - 46 posts
Spanish Mortgage for UK house purchase - 1 posts
German TV - 1 posts
Advice please for Australian pensioner moving to Spain - 6 posts
Flights to Almeria - 0 posts
Unemployment in Spain to stay above 20% until 2013 - 0 posts
Internet in Spain - 10 posts
How do I find nearest doctor to register with? - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x