Hi from the UK

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Feb 2011 12:00 AM by scotlogan Star rating in Ferndown, Dorset. 7 posts Send private message

Hi all,

I found this site through my searches earlier and thought I would join as I still have an interest in Spain, even although we returned to the UK. I lived in Pilar de la Hoarada and my children attended the local Spanish school. I worked for myself, before getting a job for Hacienda Del Alamo when I returned to the UK.  

I am currently trying to get a large amount of money back from Spain and have officially won my court case in 2007, but for some strange reason we have found it difficult to get my money back!!!! This baffles me. You would think that if you use the correct process via lawyers etc. then you would be entitled to your money back, it is a mystery. My lawyer is constantly chasing the cpourt of justice and we seem to be getting nowhere, it is scandalous. I have spoken to my MEP, what a waste of time, they just want the title and office and do nothing. I did get a nice letter - that was it, so much for the European Union.

Anyway we still holiday in Spain as much as we can not much recently due to the above and finances.

Well that is me.

thanks

Like 0      
08 Sep 2011 4:29 PM by david_tom2009 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Spam **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 21/09/2011.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Just started considering....... - 2 posts
Does anyone understand court property auctions? - 6 posts
Hola - 5 posts
Motorhome or RV Wanted - 11 posts
where to live - 5 posts
How bad has it been in Spain - 71 posts
Off to See Maria de Castro - 33 posts
Help! Spanish ATM ate our holiday cash but bank still not returned it 7 months later! - 4 posts
WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN AMERICA :-) - 2 posts
Funerals in Spain - 12 posts
Wanted "Weight training equipment" - 0 posts
Taking new ps3 from uk - 4 posts
Entered on Official Boletin - what happens next? - 0 posts
"L" Shape Lounger (Settee) - 2 posts
drains - 4 posts
House in Cartama, Coin Alhaurin area - 0 posts
Non-resident cert processing? Help - 2 posts
Certificate of Registration of the EU - 17 posts
Residencia renewals - 9 posts
"Corvera Airport" any news?? - 3 posts
management agency problem help please - 8 posts
car hire - 14 posts
NIE MADE EASY - 7 posts
And they claim men can't multitask! ;-) - 3 posts
Bratley & Sharp Associates - Spanish litigation experts? - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x