car hire

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Feb 2011 12:00 AM by jeanp Star rating in plymouth/Mar de Cris.... 5 posts Send private message

hi im new to this site and wondered if anybody could recommend a good car hire company to use when we come over to our place in murcia?

Like 0      
03 Feb 2011 1:02 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi, welcome. I suggest you contact these people, they do full/full fuel as well as have very good cars & they have an excellent customer service, unlike the majority these days.

http://alandaluscarhire.com/default.aspx

Like 0      
03 Feb 2011 9:28 AM by carolandrichard Star rating in West Yorkshire and P.... 93 posts Send private message

I can certainly vouch for Al Andalus, excellent customer service, competitive prices, full/full. I'd only use somewhere else if Al Andalus didn't have any cars for my dates!

Like 0      
03 Feb 2011 11:10 AM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

More

The link for the car hire company does not give any rate its just a home page

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
03 Feb 2011 12:36 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Fred: You contact them! That's how they work, to give the best current rates. I've nothing to do with them other than know many have used them & commented just how good all round they are & they are going from strength to strength because of their attitude & prices. So yes .. it's unusual, as most give a price online but if anyone wants a good deal all they need to do is contact them.

Contact page is http://alandaluscarhire.com/contactus.aspx

'Please use the form below if you would like to obtain a quotation for your car hire requirements.

Please include your arrival/departure dates & airports together with the size of your party, so that we can quote the best cars available.'

Like 0      
03 Feb 2011 12:38 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

Thanks More

Fred

Like 0      
03 Feb 2011 12:46 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

As already explained to Mr Pegman, our website does not contain prices, because we are committed to providing competitive prices at the time that the enquiry is made. This involves us in keeping a very close check on what the market is doing & therefore it is not in our or your interest for us to publish prices, which may then be out of date.

Many of you will have seen in various posts on this & other sites, it is the level of service that we provide that seems to make the most impact & is commented on regularly. We prefer to provide a personal service rather than relying on a computer programme to deal with our clients.

The link to the website does not just take you to a "home" page. The information on the website includes some background to the business, our full terms & condition & testimonials from a number of our clients. It also provides a "contact us" section through which enquiries can be made.

All enquiries are answered on the same day that they are received (if they are received before 10pm) & this ensures that you receive an up to the minute competitive quote. In Mr Pegman's case, once I had all the information from him, I provided a quotation within 15 minutes

I trust that this clarifies the situation.

Kind Regards

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
03 Feb 2011 1:08 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

That is correct but it would be helpful if you explained that on your website otherwise people may just click away

Your service is first class I agree and your rates are excellent also the fuel policy  full to full

One thing people do like to have a choice of cars to choose from

This message was last edited by fpegman on 03/02/2011.

Fred

Like 0      
03 Feb 2011 1:28 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

I agree that people do like to have a choice of cars to choose from & that is normally the service that we would provide.

However, we are a small company & we do not have finite resources & following the terrific feedback that we have received from satisfied clients on this & other forums, we are thankfully very busy. As your request was for a date in less than a weeks time, I provided you with a quotation & the details of the car that was available.

I would also add that with the larger companies, you may well indicate the type of car you would prefer but that does not guarantee that that is the car you will receive.

If you have any further queries about the way that Al Andalus Car Hire operates, you can contact me via the website or the email address that my reply to you came from & I will be happy to assist.

Regards

Noreen

This message was last edited by nfm2862 on 03/02/2011.

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
03 Feb 2011 1:47 PM by bbbreakfast Star rating in Bristol and Playa Fl.... 56 posts Send private message

bbbreakfast´s avatar

I have twice last year asked for quotes from this company and have received replies the same day

In my case I found car hire cheaper elsewhere but I must admit not by a great amount but enough for me to book elswhere and touch wood did not have any problems with the car or hire.

As previously stated their service is personal and with no online comparison instantly available may put some people off.

I will continue to ask for quotes from them in the future.

Like 0      
03 Feb 2011 11:01 PM by jeanp Star rating in plymouth/Mar de Cris.... 5 posts Send private message

hi just wanted to say thanks for the advice given.

Like 0      
27 Feb 2011 5:28 PM by cooberpedy Star rating. 91 posts Send private message

cooberpedy´s avatar

I have used noreen twice now for car hire and my daughter is hiring a car from her for a family holiday this summer  - all I can say is I am bitterly sorry I didn't get my finger out and book my car hire for June in time with noreen   is there another company that offers a full/full deal from murcia - san javier airport?

Like 0      
27 Feb 2011 6:52 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

Fred

Like 0      
27 Feb 2011 9:23 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Have just booked centauro for May, added facebook like and got myself extra 20 points on the gold membership. Cool

Like 0      
10 Mar 2011 8:19 PM by daviddan1 Star rating. 36 posts Send private message

Alandalus car hire has just increased there fleet by 25%

alandaluscarhire.com

http://www.alandaluscarhire.com/

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

NIE MADE EASY - 7 posts
And they claim men can't multitask! ;-) - 3 posts
Bratley & Sharp Associates - Spanish litigation experts? - 14 posts
Looking for short/long term rental costa del sol from May 2011 - 12 posts
Handing back your property - 13 posts
Unprofessional Property Rental Agents – A Generalisation - 8 posts
Murcia Bank - 2 posts
Long Term Rental Mijas Costa - 3 posts
can we get english channels via sky or freeview for one off fee and no monthly fees?? - 3 posts
euibor - 5 posts
texting from spain to uk - 5 posts
Getting a few bits back from Arriate - 0 posts
Rental - 0 posts
English vehicles - 46 posts
Hi from a new member - and we need to get a few possessions back from Arriate - 3 posts
want to visit the costa Calida - 0 posts
Property rental/management agent - Benalmadena-Arroyo de la Miel - 1 posts
Trying to speak to San miguel schools - 19 posts
Selling without an agent - 5 posts
Think you can do better! - 8 posts
Places to stop Northern Spain - 1 posts
Grandkids! Funny aren't they? - 0 posts
Restaurante Kampai - 0 posts
Best website to advertise your property on - 4 posts
Insurance and changing to spanish plates? - 17 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 15

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x