So That's Where He Went after leaving So Many in the Lurch!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Jan 2011 12:00 AM by scambuster Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

From SPI Forums.

Checked out the Peterborough United F.C. website and clicked on 'Chairman reduces Prices for Bees Clash' and the grinning mugshot of Chairman Darragh MacAnthony (yes it's him), ex MRI conman and Boss who misled 1000's of property purchasers all over the World. The Bar-Steward

Like 0      
13 Jan 2011 2:33 PM by Damatt Star rating in South Wales/Algorfa. 78 posts Send private message

I see this guy has even got his own web site, which speaks about being "ripped off" and speak at length about thouse who bought property but could not afford them, An interesting read.

Like 0      
13 Jan 2011 5:18 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

He's been the chairman there since 2006.

He bought the club for £1 and took on the debts..............

Like 0      
13 Jan 2011 5:52 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

He's been there a while. My sister used to be the club secretary for a time, but we didn't know about him then!!

Mark

P.S. Good to see you back Georgia

Like 0      
14 Jan 2011 4:20 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Thanks Mark.....

I don't bother too much now with the forum,i think the fun element is slipping........too many people arguing about smoking here when they live 2000 miles away and arguing just for the sake of it...etc etc.....

My friends son died in his sleep this week and another friends wife has been diagnosed with cancer (and no she doesn't smoke) before anyone starts.....so lifes too short for internet bickering....i watch sometimes if i get a slow moment.

still keeping the fish although it seems harder and harder to get any decent stock here...what i what do for a decent tropical shop....

hope you and fish are well.........

Like 0      
15 Jan 2011 11:57 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Off topic alert 

I am lucky enough to have two relatively decent fish shops locally. This is my current tank. It was my intention to start mail order supplies to Spain, but am being defeated my every UK wholesaler at the moment. What fish are you after? I may be able to source a reputable company to export them?

Mark

Like 0      
15 Jan 2011 2:14 PM by scambuster Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

We're on MacAnthony's case with various Gov't bodies who may be interested in him. Does anyone have an idea of how many people who feel they've been done down by MRI worldwide, or just in Spain.

Have heard too, that those other scammers Ocean Estates are back in Spain, anyone know if this is true and where they are, and is it the MacDonalds again?

Cheers

Like 0      
15 Jan 2011 2:47 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

We bought our place with MRI, but insisted on a key ready property. We had some issues regarding valuations and selling price, but eventually completed 3 months later than anticipated. I know one of the ex salesmen is doing very well with his own property rental business in our local area!! A quick search through some of the holiday rental websites will show his name is rife locally.

Mark

Like 0      
15 Jan 2011 2:50 PM by scambuster Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

Any chance on posting MacAnthony's website on here Damatt, I'd like to check it out please?

Like 0      
15 Jan 2011 7:35 PM by Damatt Star rating in South Wales/Algorfa. 78 posts Send private message

Like 0      
18 Jan 2011 3:03 PM by scambuster Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

Thanks for that Damatt.

The egotisticical b-----d, MacAnthony, has misled 1000's and pretends he hasn't.

There's a group called MRISG  'Misled Realty International Supporters Group' of over 1200 swindled purchasers who've petitioned No 10 Downing St about him, mentioned in The Olive Press paper for expats in Spain too.

The man, and his lawyers, Carter-Ruck, need locking up. I've emailed them but they don't answer me because I say 'bring it on', I'm not afraid of their threats and litigation!!!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish Wills - 46 posts
ENDESA ELECTRICITY BILLS - 35 posts
Royal Vinedos del mar - 0 posts
Staircase - 0 posts
Translation of name - 2 posts
Error posting to a community forum - 3 posts
Fuente del Conde, Iznajar Cordoba - 3 posts
duty free in gibraltar !!! - 11 posts
thalassia spa san pedro - 5 posts
Social Security Doctor - 2 posts
New CLS threatening letter to complete on property - 5 posts
6/7 seater car wanted. - 0 posts
Property Management San Javier/Los Alcázares - 8 posts
David Lidington and Diego Lopez Garrido, Ministers for Europe - 6 posts
winter rental advice - 2 posts
For Sale Mercedes E320 CDi Automatic - 0 posts
new corvera airpot - 16 posts
do you usually visit http://www.segundamano.es/? - 4 posts
Making banks accountable - 6 posts
moving to spain - 0 posts
New Facebook Scams - including Malware - 3 posts
Smoking ban, Does it apply to communities - 2 posts
22 Degrees C - 3 posts
Electronic Cigarettes - Will they be banned to????? - 17 posts
Healthcare - Advice please (Costa del Sol) - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x