english electrician will i be able to work in spain?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jan 2011 12:00 AM by deano86 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hello my name is Dean i am 24 yrs old and met a spanish girl from madrid 3 years ago in england.We have been living together in england and are engaged but she finds it very hard to be so far away from her family for long periods of time. I would like to move to spain preferably in the south due to the amount of english speaking people as i have only recently started taking spanish lessons. I would actualy consider moving to any part of spain if it ment i could get a job as an electrician it would be a start. Is it easy to find a english electrical company in spain? and what sort of steps do i need to take to be able to be an electrician in spain? If anyone knows any  english spanish electrical companys in spain i would be very grateful for some info on these companys so i could get in touch. I know the economy is not at its best in spain at the moment as i travel to madrid often and have visited other places like barcelona,sevilla,cadiz and malaga but im hoping that i will get a lucky break if this is actualy possible??? Thanks for your time.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New Case Law November 2010 on Banks risponsabilities - 45 posts
Torresta - 1 posts
If you missed this, here you are .. the fireworks in London at midnight. - 4 posts
Let me introduce myself. - 4 posts
Wanted to buy in Malaga Area - 2 posts
Last Christmas - 0 posts
Surgery in Spain - 4 posts
Grupo Domingo - 2 posts
tv/sat reccomendations - 0 posts
May we all have a vision... Happy New Year - 8 posts
Struggling to pay spanish mortgages - 4 posts
Longterm let wanted - 3 posts
Register cottage 'change of use' so we can rent it out - 0 posts
The cost of transferring money from La Caixa to Natwest via online banking. - 5 posts
spanish lawyer will not refund money - 11 posts
Advice - 0 posts
Kelly's, Monte Duquesa, Manilva area - 4 posts
Aifos - Bahia del Golf, Almerima - 0 posts
President caught for embezzelment - 1 posts
COMBITRANS - anyone used them before?? - 0 posts
Peugeot 1007 FOR SALE! - 0 posts
Moving from Spain - many items for sale! - 0 posts
"Embargo" Cany anyone help ? - 15 posts
Duplicate NIE number - 4 posts
Endesa Power |Limiters--Marbella - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x