Advice On Moving To Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Dec 2010 12:00 AM by Carlossy Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

I Am Currently In The UK, for the past 2 years i have wanted to move to spain,  but i never got round to trying to get information,  i really need advice on the best areas,   and best place to find rentals, i have seen a few here but not familiar with the area,  

Like 0      
26 Dec 2010 11:26 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

You really need to find out if you want to come to the Costa del Sol, Almeria, Costa Calida or Costa blanc then people will start to give you advice, Spain is a very large country and the areas are very different

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
26 Dec 2010 11:40 PM by Carlossy Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

thankyou fpegman, like i say i never got round to getting information,  now i just want get up and go...   i have taken a look, Costa Del Sol   and Costa Blanc   would seem ideal to me,  if i could have inforation on these places please

Like 0      
28 Dec 2010 1:29 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

http://www.eyeonspain.com/areaguides/

check the link it will give you all the info you need good luck when you come to Spain If I can help please ask

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
28 Dec 2010 8:08 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Before you even decide where abouts in Spain you want to be you need to think SERIOUSLY about finance.....YOUR finance.

It is not easy to get employment even if you speak fluent Spanish, bars etc are closing every day so if your idea is to set up on your own perhaps you need a re think.

If you have a pension or own private income with sufficient capital to survive at least a year or two you will be reasonably ok.

I don't wish to sound defeatist, just PRACTICAL and TRUTHFUL.

I have lived here 8 years and love it, but we are retired and I would hate to be here if I had to find work.

GOOD LUCK whatever you decide but do be careful and plan well.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
29 Dec 2010 8:16 PM by Carlossy Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

thankyou fpegman i will look at that link

and karensun  i am self employed and work from home, so my work would come with me.  but thank you, im getting a little help/advice each day :D

Like 0      
29 Dec 2010 8:22 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

So......................as long as you have an income and it is relatively secure and you have enough finance for a fair period.........GO FOR IT !

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
29 Dec 2010 8:25 PM by Carlossy Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

i am trying for it.... like i say just getting ideas of places and accomodation... as soon as i find some place reasonable,  i will be there, with the help i have had

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

King´s Christmas message - 0 posts
Summer Job Pleaseeee :) - 0 posts
Ryanair to Murcia 2011 - 12 posts
Equipment Wanted for Stroke Victim - 1 posts
proof of deposit paid! - 0 posts
new charge for holding debit card - 7 posts
Dodgy PM - 3 posts
Heres one guy unaffected by closed airports... - 1 posts
JOY TO ALL OF COURSE - 0 posts
One Unhappy Chappy-CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP? - 13 posts
El Gordo 2010 - 1 posts
The true spirit of Christmas ..thanks to members like Irene & Alan - 4 posts
Christmas letter by Maria de Castro - 15 posts
Runway heating - 6 posts
Codeur - 5 posts
Web Domains - 8 posts
Europa Network - 4 posts
Online shopping in Spain - does it work? - 11 posts
The bank will not pay Community fees it owes on apartments it owns - 9 posts
car transport / recovery - 0 posts
Indoor swimming pool - 4 posts
villa rental prices - 7 posts
What are lawyers doing to address the delays in the Justice Administration System? - 56 posts
PJ's Car Hire - 4 posts
RECOMMENDED OIL CENTRAL HEATING ENGINEERS IN LOS ALCAZARES AREA - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x