new charge for holding debit card

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Dec 2010 12:00 AM by blacka Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I would love to know peoples view on the recent information sent to all halifax/lloyds accont holders in referance to the charge being imposed for holding a debit card

Like 0      
24 Dec 2010 8:49 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

No letter received here.

Mark

Like 0      
24 Dec 2010 10:50 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Blacka, kindly describe exactly what you have been sent about charges for holding a Lloyd's International debit card, thanks!

We pay 3€ annually per debit card. What do you know that we don't?

Like 0      
25 Dec 2010 5:30 AM by blacka Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

The information sent on the 10/12/10 states that within two months from the date of the document sent that there would be a new fee for the issue and maintenance of the Electron debitcard [main and others ] of 9 euros per card and credit card classic [Main and others ] 15 euros per card, however an xtra account holder has no fees to pay.

Blacka 

Like 0      
25 Dec 2010 10:39 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Thank you, Blacka. I am currently in Spain (mail goes to our UK address) & will go into our branch of Lloyd's Int here as soon as banks open & ask for myself or, come to think of it, I have our manager's email address & he always answers promptly so I may email him. However, nothing surprises me these days.

Hi Mark, Happy Christmas to you & your family. So, you've had nothing about this? Hmmm!

Like 0      
26 Dec 2010 1:06 PM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

I have just received a letter from BANKINTER telling me that they are going to charge me 18 euros for my visa electron.

Like 0      
26 Dec 2010 8:15 PM by pumpkin Star rating in Essex & San Cayetano. 110 posts Send private message

pumpkin´s avatar

Hi all, We received the same letter as Blacka just before Christmas. Can't say I'm surprised (disappointed but not surprised!). I thought it was just a matter of time following the Lloyds takeover, that we would see some 'extras' being charged!

What next we ask ourselves?  I'm waiting for the next letter telling us that our annual account maintenance fee is being increased - how long do you think we'll have to wait for that?  

Like 0      
27 Dec 2010 11:39 AM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Hi Blacka,

We received the same letter about the rise in

charges for a debit card with lloyds international.

but as we have an xtra account we do not have any

charges on our debit cards.

we only pay the once yearly fee of 25 euros

coolyes

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Dodgy PM - 3 posts
Heres one guy unaffected by closed airports... - 1 posts
JOY TO ALL OF COURSE - 0 posts
One Unhappy Chappy-CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP? - 13 posts
El Gordo 2010 - 1 posts
The true spirit of Christmas ..thanks to members like Irene & Alan - 4 posts
Christmas letter by Maria de Castro - 15 posts
Runway heating - 6 posts
Codeur - 5 posts
Web Domains - 8 posts
Europa Network - 4 posts
Online shopping in Spain - does it work? - 11 posts
The bank will not pay Community fees it owes on apartments it owns - 9 posts
car transport / recovery - 0 posts
Indoor swimming pool - 4 posts
villa rental prices - 7 posts
What are lawyers doing to address the delays in the Justice Administration System? - 56 posts
PJ's Car Hire - 4 posts
RECOMMENDED OIL CENTRAL HEATING ENGINEERS IN LOS ALCAZARES AREA - 0 posts
Bank Charges in Spain where can I find a list? - 12 posts
Iberdrola Web Site - 4 posts
1.8 metre satalite dish wanted - 7 posts
What does our Prime Minister do ? ? - 2 posts
winter arrived~ - 2 posts
hello,friends! - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x