Endesa vs Iberdrola?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Dec 2010 12:00 AM by nicks Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi all,

Like so many of you on here, I have had so many problems with Endesa including now my Elec being switched off for an unpaid bill I knew nothing about despite the fact direct debits come off our account reguarly.  I also find the unpredictability of charges hard to work with so want a fixed fee every month rather than erratic payments off our account. I have come to the end of my tether with Endesa, and want to switch to a  provider with better English customer service.

Is Iberdrola any better in terms of this, and being able to speak to an English speaking person when you need to?

Thanks,

Nicks

Like 0      
13 Dec 2010 1:09 PM by summer1010 Star rating. 62 posts Send private message

summer1010´s avatar

I have a property in Arenal Golf, Benalmadena and I too do not understand endesa's erratic charges - one month they charge me 229 euros and the next it's 73.  Because I also pay by DD, I have no recourse to any explanation or refunds. Their policy is pay or be cut off!

There must be an alternative supplier for Arenal Golf or will we be forced to live under this absurd dictatorship indefinitely?

www.golfapartment.co.uk
www.myposhbags.co.uk

Like 0      
13 Dec 2010 1:27 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

I too have lost my rag with Endesa and am thinking of changing supplier!

If you look at the back of your last bill they list alternative suppliers in your area.

So I'm going to do a good bit of research into the other suppliers, and find one that I can access my account via the Internet.

You are supposed to be able to do that with Endesa, however you need your last bill in order to register.

And that's the point, I don't have my last bill.

And the last time I had a bill, I tried every day for over a week to subscribe to the online service and every time I got an error message saying the details I am supplying differ from what they have on record. Try and ask them what details they have, and they won't tell you! Some of my Spanish friends even shake their heads in disbelief at what Endesa are like, but then shrug and say that's the way it is, what can you do about it!

I've looked through all the threads about Endesa on the forum, and tried everything that has been successful for others, but still alas no joy!

Will keep trying and will see if I can get any info out of the people in the Endesa office in Estepona, as I'm going to have to go up there and get my last three bills, so I can then pay them before they try and cut me off over Christmas!

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 13/12/2010.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
13 Dec 2010 1:45 PM by summer1010 Star rating. 62 posts Send private message

summer1010´s avatar

Alas - non existent bills are my problem too.  I havent' seen a single piece of paper from them for  3 years!  I would be eternally grateful if you could find alternatives and let me know!

www.golfapartment.co.uk
www.myposhbags.co.uk

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Restaurant Internships in Spain? - 4 posts
NIE number - 2 posts
Tiles Needed to complete GALGO refuge! - 0 posts
WANTED :Spanish Plated 4 wheel Drive or Car or Motorhome - 0 posts
Plane Parking now at Alicante airport - 23 posts
3 Bedroom Villa Long Term Let Wanted - 2 posts
100 posts its a mile stone - 1 posts
Book For Sale - Revenger by Rory Clements - 0 posts
Murisha is in the House!!! - 0 posts
Habitation licence required for re-sale property - 24 posts
Mel Hazell - 1 posts
Audrey Dixon and Pink International Property - 7 posts
Van hire - 0 posts
Grumpy Old Gran - do you agree with Donna's moans? - 0 posts
Mazda Bongo Campervan - 0 posts
www.perrosdelsol.es - 2 posts
General question concerning land ownership - 2 posts
Ryanair and Hitler - 7 posts
Has anyone used Novasol? - 10 posts
Tomorrow is a Feast Day in Spain - 0 posts
Wanted - Reliable small second hand car. - 6 posts
Build Quality? - 54 posts
Very good quality secondhand furniture for sale . Altea - 3 posts
Economic situation in Spain - 128 posts
Switching Electricity supplier - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x