Audrey Dixon and Pink International Property

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Dec 2010 12:00 AM by whistle blower Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi I am keen on more information on Audrey Dixon and Pink International Property who had an office in Calahonda, also her business partner Jean Paul Baert.

Like 0      
09 Dec 2010 2:52 PM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

Dont know if this is the same person:

http://www.theleader.info/26/article/2850/oasis-update/

Like 0      
10 Dec 2010 12:40 PM by whistle blower Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

yes thats her she took over 2,000,000 from clients!

Like 0      
14 Dec 2010 4:19 PM by scambuster Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

The way some of these blatant crooks just steal purchasers' monies, it's little wonder that they don't end up found at the bottom of quarries or something! What does the law do about chasing these scammers?

Others like some from the defunct Ocean Estates, fled to Thailand where they are operating with impunity again. whilst the ex-bosses live in Torre Bermeja or the other Bermeja on the coast having got away with their scams for years!

Like 0      
15 Dec 2010 10:00 AM by whistle blower Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Yes i am aware of Ocean estates, they worked with Rushcliffe International a property developer who sold apartments took 30% deposits spent the money and closed. The directors are still living the hight life on the commissions fopr these deals.

** EDITED - Names **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 28/01/2011.

Like 0      
26 Jan 2011 10:52 PM by bolacarew Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello

I am Bola Carew i do not know where you got your information from, i was never a director of rushcliffe and i never scammed or received  any deposit from anyone. I was  an employee so was 20 - 30 other people and you have not put there names on your list. i would appriciate if you could correct your comments faliure to do so could lead to legal action taken against you for false accusations.

Bola Carew

Like 0      
01 Feb 2011 7:34 PM by gaula Star rating in marbella and the u.k. 64 posts Send private message

hi everyone am new to this and its took me a couple of days to get signed in .

two years ago my husband and i  deposited on a property in benahavis and were introduced to A MORTGAGE BROKER CALLED JEAN PAUL BEART. we paid him 6000 euros deposit and 500 euros process fee for the mortgage. we got nothing so we visited his office  in the hotel guadalpin on the golden mile  .he was there with his spanish parner maria -carmen and two english people called paul and anne reating  ,  We asked mr beart for an explanation as to why we were refused finance and he promised us a letter from the bank explaining why and in a few days we recieved a letter on headed paper saying our credit  rating wasnt good enough.

my husband asked a spanish speaking friend to phone the bank as our rating was above average and they had never sent the letter , never had an application from us and didnt know anything about us .we appointed a lawyer who investigated and i dont know if this info will help anyone else

JEAN PAUL BEART DIRECTOR OF EURONETH CONSTRUCIONES AND MILA DE ORO FINANCE TRADING FROM THE GUADALPIN HOTEL BUSINESS PARTNER MARIE CARMEN MORENO STAFF ANNE AND PAUL WILKINSON .LAWYERS DEL PRADO OF FUENGIROLA.

This man claims to be a mortgage broker but he just pockets the money we have found out he has been doing it for years in different places in spain and he never  achievs and always blames the client .

not a nice man and we never got the money back  

Like 0      
01 Feb 2011 7:36 PM by gaula Star rating in marbella and the u.k. 64 posts Send private message

hello one more thing i forgot to add   our lawyer found his home address in riviera del sol but he had moved..

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Van hire - 0 posts
Grumpy Old Gran - do you agree with Donna's moans? - 0 posts
Mazda Bongo Campervan - 0 posts
www.perrosdelsol.es - 2 posts
General question concerning land ownership - 2 posts
Ryanair and Hitler - 7 posts
Has anyone used Novasol? - 10 posts
Tomorrow is a Feast Day in Spain - 0 posts
Wanted - Reliable small second hand car. - 6 posts
Build Quality? - 54 posts
Very good quality secondhand furniture for sale . Altea - 3 posts
Economic situation in Spain - 128 posts
Switching Electricity supplier - 4 posts
Crispy Cod,Fuengirola, named as a top destination for traditional fish and chips! - 10 posts
Finca Parcs help and information - 1 posts
Dancing - Murcia / Mar Menor area - 4 posts
RYANAIR FLIGHTS - 0 posts
La Cañada Shopping centre in Marbella open? - 4 posts
mens marin mountain - road bike - 0 posts
swimming pool but no licence - 3 posts
Advice Required In Regards To Moving To Alicante Next Year - 8 posts
Spanish air traffic control strike - 5 posts
Prepaid Cards - 13 posts
Sales in Spain - 1 posts
How do I get the best out of my orange tree? - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x