Where can I keep a jet ski?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 May 2007 12:00 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Feeling frivolous at the moment (and I haven't run it by "the boss" yet) but I really want to get a jet ski.  The problem is I'm told that's it's really expensive to have it stored privately after each use.

Anyone any idea of costs and places that offer jet ski services?  Anywhere along the coast from say San Pedro up to Gibraltar.

Thanks

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
10 May 2007 1:06 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Justin,

I have got one and it,s for sale but unfortunately i am a bit too far away for  you.

I have mine on a trailer and keep it on the driveway much to the amusement of mrs Georgia!!

They are great fun and i wouldn't be seeling mine but for the fact i do not get time to use it

Regards

georgia

Like 0      
10 May 2007 1:12 PM by tinto. Star rating in Scotland & Nr Estepo.... 243 posts Send private message

tinto.´s avatar
There is a water sports centre at Las Dunas where we have been told that you can keep our ski there, but have not enquired re price as yet which if it is the same as their rooms "help"

Like 0      
10 May 2007 2:11 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
georgia, do you roll yours onto the beach on the trailer?  I was told you can't do that anymore and you have to use a proper slip way.   Is that right?

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
10 May 2007 2:30 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

hI justin,

Noboody has tol me not to yet so yeah i take the trailer down to the waters edge and away you go.

Guess i will have to wait and see.

Remember that scene from "only fools and horses"when you take it out for the first time.

Maybe if i go south and you go north we can meet up???!

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
10 May 2007 5:08 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

You two are just soooo behind the times!!!  Justin why don´t you inflate it when you get on the beach???

This message was last edited by Gillespie on 5/10/2007.

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
10 May 2007 5:33 PM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar

Hi Georgia, where do you launch your ski? We have bought a house in Playa Flamenca and are looking to buy a ski for use over there. What type is yours? I have always had stand ups but was thinking about the new supercharged Kawasaki, or seado 3D. Is there a jet ski shop on the Costa Blanca? Looking to buy in the near future!

Justin, get one mate, they are great fun and a good way to keep fit!

John

Like 0      
10 May 2007 5:48 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/18/2007.

Like 0      
10 May 2007 8:42 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Ah, so I just need to inflate it when I get to the beach...I just need to get a pump then

Like 0      
10 May 2007 9:06 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/18/2007.

Like 0      
10 May 2007 9:36 PM by Fruit Star rating in Costa Calidia - Murc.... 74 posts Send private message

Fruit´s avatar
 JDP.... if it's any help there is a slipway  at Lo Pegan, we used it last year and it was 14 € for in and out, that put you into the Mar Manor, your trailer and car can then be parked in the large car park. We always found spaces big enough during the week but don't know about the weekend.
Also if you go down to the yacht club at Los Alcazares there is a very big slipway there where the skiers and small sailing boats go in. We can't get our boat in there it's not deep enough.
Regarding jet ski shop There is one on the N332  between Eroski and San Javier, can't tell you exactly where but it's on the right, and if you carry on into San Javier past DFS you will come to a roundabout with a Cepsa garage...go over the roundabout towards Los Alcazares, and before you come to amymore roundabouts you will see a big jetski shop on the left. Sorry can't help with road names...I'm female and drive/direct by shops !!!!!
Hope this helps..
p.s. that's directions to 2 ski shops..just incase it's a bit muddled.

This message was last edited by Fruit on 5/10/2007.

Like 0      
10 May 2007 9:49 PM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar

Hi Fruit, thanks for the info, thats great. Have taken down the details, as we are back there in June and August. Thats not far to drive at all.

We will hopefully find the jet ski shop, as Trish navigates and she will look out for the shops!

cheers

John and Trish

Like 0      
18 Oct 2010 12:53 PM by enelsol Star rating in Mijas Costa. 24 posts Send private message

enelsol´s avatar

Reviving an old thread - Did you ever get round to getting one Justin - I am having the same irrational need to buy a jetski I won't use!  I'd be looking to moor / store somewhere around Cabopino, Fuengirola area.

Like 0      
18 Oct 2010 4:52 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I haven't taken the plunge yet but have my eye on something a little larger now!  Just need to find the money to buy it.

Justin

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

parador properties entregolf area - 3 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL ELVIRIA DISTRICT - 0 posts
Aldea Beach Manilva - 1 posts
Macro - 9 posts
Madeleine McCann, aged 3, abducted in Portugal - 136 posts
Take advantage of my ads - 3 posts
Is it as bad as we are all lead to beleive!!? - 50 posts
Patio door security gates & window grille for sale - Costa Blanca - 9 posts
Long term rental - 5 posts
Breakdown cover AA,? Green Flag ? or a good Spainish one...... - 3 posts
Spanish Sweepstake Scam - 0 posts
Check your bills - 3 posts
Premier Marbella International - 0 posts
Villas & Views has any one used them? - 0 posts
Gillespie where are you? - 4 posts
Wanted17"or 19" Computer Monitor CRT or LCD - 2 posts
New To Dream Hills 2 Area - looking for a few tips! - 2 posts
Commuting from the UK.....anyone doing it? - 7 posts
For Emma - 2 posts
my penthouse in casares for your london flat - 0 posts
my penthouse in casares for your london flat - 4 posts
nursing in spain - 2 posts
Habitation licence - 56 posts
Wanted - New or nearly new, King Size bed/frame - 14 posts
Community Rules - 13 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x