Vodafone Customer Service

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Dec 2010 12:00 AM by aguilas389 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi. Does anyone have a number for Vodafone which I can ring to speak to someone who speaks English, please? I have a problem with a billing account which I want to discuss with them. Many thanks. Marion

Like 0      
01 Dec 2010 7:15 PM by jencoo Star rating in east Yorkshire/ Daya.... 131 posts Send private message

Hi there. If you live on the southern costa blanca, and can travel to Almoradi, the guy in the vodafone shop there speaks english and he was very helpful to me when I called in. As for the vodafone help line I have not heard anyone say a good word......

Like 0      
01 Dec 2010 7:57 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I've always called 123, they have an option for English.

Mark

Like 0      
02 Dec 2010 1:21 AM by aguilas389 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Thanks for your posts. Unfortunately, this is a query for a friend about her invoice for a dongle she had from Vodafone to access the internet. Neither of us has a Vodafone mobile or number and therefore the 123 isn't for us. We have the same problem when trying to access customer services via the internet because, of course, they always want your Vodafone number to register for the site. Thanky you anyway for taking the time to reply. Marion

Like 0      
02 Dec 2010 11:58 AM by JohnKath Star rating. 157 posts Send private message

Your Vodafone dongle has a simm card inside and just like any other simm card it has a no which would be the be phone number if you were using it in a phone (this is not possible) We have a vodafone dongle on pay as you go and we have to quote the number to recharge the cost. The number is always on the receipt and also on the original contract. Also your software should allow you to receive SMS messages and if you pay, to send them whch would show your number up on the receiver phone.

This message was last edited by JohnKath on 02/12/2010.

Like 0      
02 Dec 2010 4:46 PM by aguilas389 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Thank you so much - have advised my friend and, in fact, have arranged for the local Vodafone shop to ring the head office and connect to an English speaking operator so that my friend can explain her problem. I speak Spanish, but not so well when I can't see the person to whom I'm speaking! Muchas gracias.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Introducing aguilas389 - 1 posts
hi - 1 posts
Freesat Recorders - 4 posts
How do the the three kings arrive in your town / city? - 4 posts
tax office address - 2 posts
Golf Share in Guadalmina Golf - 4 posts
Pig on the roof - 2 posts
Bed & breakfast suggestions - Calais to Orihuela (Alicante) route - 8 posts
EEOs - 38 posts
Can anyone recomend a property management company who cover Puerto de Mazarron - 1 posts
Private Messages - 2 posts
Embargo sanctioned on Aifos assets - 8 posts
Bikes for sale - 1 posts
Almoradi and Algorfa - 7 posts
property tax - 4 posts
Kite surf equipment for sale - 0 posts
Where can one obtain the best exchange rate? - 0 posts
Where can one obtain the best exchange rate? - 1 posts
Top Tip for your grubby Log burner Glass - 0 posts
Pensions: British & Spanish - 7 posts
citroen c3 for sale - 5 posts
Dissolution of a Spanish Company - 5 posts
EU VS DEMOCRACY - 2 posts
Spanish car sell or swap - 2 posts
Buying US Dollars - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x