Iams Dog Food

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Nov 2010 12:00 AM by jmtwsm Star rating in Sabinillas CDS. 191 posts Send private message

jmtwsm´s avatar

I am looking for a stockist of IAMS dog food, anywhere on the Costa del Sol.  Any ideas will be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Jon

Like 0      
19 Nov 2010 1:33 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Jon, it was good to hear your news & I apologise for not being back in touch since you wrote. Glad you're both ok.

Vets usually sell IAMS, I guess you must've tried that though, have you?

Like 0      
21 Nov 2010 4:42 PM by jmtwsm Star rating in Sabinillas CDS. 191 posts Send private message

jmtwsm´s avatar

I have now managed to track down a stockist for IAMS dog food.

www.tiendanimal.es    are an online pet store based in Malaga.  They will deliver anywhere in Spain free of charge for orders over €49.00.

IAMS is merely expensive and therefore far to cheap for most vets to sell.  They tend to sell brands like Science Plan, which leaves the pet owners needing medical attention when they hear the price!!

Jon

Like 0      
21 Nov 2010 4:43 PM by jmtwsm Star rating in Sabinillas CDS. 191 posts Send private message

jmtwsm´s avatar

I have now managed to track down a stockist for IAMS dog food.

www.tiendanimal.es    are an online pet store based in Malaga.  They will deliver anywhere in Spain free of charge for orders over €49.00.

IAMS is merely expensive and therefore far to cheap for most vets to sell.  They tend to sell brands like Science Plan, which leaves the pet owners needing medical attention when they hear the price!!

Jon

Like 0      
23 Nov 2010 11:58 AM by May Grey Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Don't use Iams they test on animals!!!!!  anyone with any sense would not feed it.  I use Natural foods from a company that imports UK made foods from Small UK companies  they also deliver all over Europe, they are healthypets spain, just google them, they provide excellent nutritional advice, I can't belive in this day and age and all the problems people have with their dogs they dont use a natural food or even ask for advice from people that care.  Anyway they are people you can trust and they will deliver inside spain in 24 hours and do natural supplements and wormers as well.

Try them you will be pleased you did!

This message was last edited by May Grey on 23/11/2010.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Just booked a flight from Leeds Bradford to Murcia - March Ryanair - 0 posts
Winter flights from Alicante with Monarch - 0 posts
UK car hire - 6 posts
How to transport furniture from UK to Costa Blanca? - 7 posts
Web site for San Cayetano - 5 posts
Ryanair - Bournemouth to Malaga - 3 posts
pine furniture - 0 posts
Illegal employer practices? - 5 posts
Malaga to Jaen - 3 posts
WANTED: PRISMA LEVEL 2 SPANISH WORKBOOK AND EXCERCISE BOOK - 0 posts
4,900 Euros of bookings for our villa in 1 day!! - 14 posts
Spanish mortgages and life cover - 0 posts
Shopping on a Sunday? - 8 posts
Alicante Airport Rip Off and Price Fixing - 3 posts
Reform of the Spanish legal system - 48 posts
Importing New & Used Cars From Jersey - 3 posts
unions in international schools - 1 posts
Over 3,000Euros raised for F.A.M.A. by Business 1st - 0 posts
Anyone feeling the cold yet? - 35 posts
Cashback debit card - 0 posts
Looking for publishers - 2 posts
Hi everyone in EOS - 9 posts
TAX CGT refund.. - 3 posts
Legal or not? - 9 posts
Established magazine for sale in Murcia - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x