Hi everyone in EOS

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Nov 2010 12:00 AM by vaspain Star rating in Torrevieja. 3 posts Send private message

vaspain´s avatar

I hope everyone is well, I have lived in Spain for 15 years and grateful to say I am doing OK. I work as a freelance Virtual Assistant. I always find these sorts of forums informative and friendly. And I hope to meet new friends.

Like 0      
16 Nov 2010 8:38 PM by Flybynight Star rating. 60 posts Send private message

Flybynight´s avatar

** EDITED - Please respect terms of posting **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 17/11/2010.

Like 0      
16 Nov 2010 11:20 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

17 Nov 2010 7:41 AM by pilgrim Star rating in Costa Calida. 231 posts Send private message

pilgrim´s avatar

Hey Flybynight, looks like you need a bit of the sunshine from your avatar??

Welcome vaspain. Hope you enjoy your stay here, whatever style and size of type you choose!!

pilgrim

Like 0      
17 Nov 2010 10:23 AM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Welcome vaspain

You will find that (most!) people on EOS are very friendly and helpful.  Personally, I prefer a font that is too big rather than one that is too small - maybe that's an age thing?!

As you have been living in Spain for 15 years, I am sure that you will have loads to contribute to the forum.  Whereabouts are you living?

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
17 Nov 2010 5:26 PM by vaspain Star rating in Torrevieja. 3 posts Send private message

vaspain´s avatar

I am so sorry everyone, I did not intend for the writing to be so bold and i cant find where to edit it,  A friend of mine recommended the site . And i guess I just did not pay attention,I am based in Torrevieja.

Thank you all for such a big welcome, I spent 2 hrs going through the site yesterday in my break ( i get them sometimes) and it is really informative. 

Justin I connected to you, thank you for the invite.

Well done EOS, 

Like 0      
17 Nov 2010 6:54 PM by Flybynight Star rating. 60 posts Send private message

Flybynight´s avatar

I'd like vaspain to accept my apology. My comment that we're not all blind was rude. My excuse is I'd had a rough day, lost a friend to cancer 16th, had just found out, but no excuse & it's not like me really.  

Pigrim, you are so right about me needing sunshine, it's awful weather here in the UK.

Like 0      
17 Nov 2010 7:27 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Flybynight

I am sure that vaspain will accept your apology, especially under the circumstances.  A few people on EOS have made rude comments (I have been on the receiving end of some!) and have not had the grace to apologise.  The problem is that once you press "post reply" there is no going back!

Take care.

Sue

PS If it makes you feel any better, it is cold here in Jumilla tonight!

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
17 Nov 2010 11:26 PM by vaspain Star rating in Torrevieja. 3 posts Send private message

vaspain´s avatar

Hi all,

I did not take offence, I was in 25 different places, when I wrote the post.

I am sorry Flybynight, I lost my father to cancer, so I understand what you are going through. Feel free to contact me if you are feeling down, I am always here.

Take care all

Like 0      
27 Nov 2010 1:27 PM by peterrose679 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

This is peter rose and I am new to this forum. I am really feeling good to be out here, since I am a regular reader of the forums. Also I would like to say that this community caught my attraction as I am always on the lookout for knowledge and various other life experiences, which I am sure that I would get over here. I would be more than happy to share my viewpoint and experiences on various other topics as well. So I am really looking forward to a happy and enjoyable experience…
Hope to listen soon frm u all…

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

TAX CGT refund.. - 3 posts
Legal or not? - 9 posts
Established magazine for sale in Murcia - 0 posts
Leading Andalucian Building developer Noriega collpases & PRASA to follow suit - 7 posts
Moving to either Benalmadena or Fuengirola - 6 posts
ps3 game for sale - 0 posts
Can Spain ever self correct? - 21 posts
Reel to Reel tape recorder/player wanted - 1 posts
Collections from the UK - 1 posts
Steve & Dave in Turis - 1 posts
FOR SALE RENAULT SCENIC..... - 5 posts
the real camposol? advice from people who live there please! - 20 posts
I'm Coming Back - 2 posts
Neil Diamond night on BBC 2 - 0 posts
Breast cancer - 0 posts
glass curtains costa blanca - 0 posts
Playa Flamenca - 8 posts
Car Rental around the Miraflores/Riviera del Sol area - 0 posts
Is it now time to buy? - 21 posts
msb-morenilla abogados -la manga club-murcia-are they still trading? - 2 posts
morenilla abogados -la manga-are they still trading? - 0 posts
A Beautiful Day - 6 posts
Only in America...(Nothing to do with Spain...!) - 3 posts
Community responsibilities & constitution - 3 posts
New Gym at Casares Golf - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x