hello everyone

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Oct 2010 12:00 AM by karen60 Star rating in Derby uk. 5 posts Send private message

Hi ALL

My name is Karen and i live in the uk,

we are in the process of buying in a villa in Camposol and would love to here from anyone who lives in the area.

Like 0      
13 Oct 2010 12:27 AM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

Hello and welcome .... but where is Camposol ... helps as people ner you will answer

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
13 Oct 2010 10:17 AM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Hello there

Spirit of Spain, Camposol is in Murcia near Mazarron.

Karen, We live in the campo near Camposol and love the area. Good beaches nearby and excellent shopping facilities easily reached by car. Even an Ikea if you need shop for your place- the meatballs are on offer in resaurant before 2pm too !!!.

Are you intending to use for holidays or live here full time? We have friends on Camposol A and B who live here full time and they love it.

is there anything specific you need to know? If there is post on here as I am sure there are some Camposolers on here. I will also help if I can.

Jean

Like 0      
13 Oct 2010 12:24 PM by karen60 Star rating in Derby uk. 5 posts Send private message

Hi Jean

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

We will be using for holidays first and hopefully will have paid it off by the time we retire then moving there, but gives us a few years to get it to what we want.

Think there might be loads we need to know, but as you say i'm sure there are people on here who could help.

The first thing we want to do is get some fencing and a gate(metal) to make the property secure, 

karen 

Like 0      
13 Oct 2010 12:26 PM by karen60 Star rating in Derby uk. 5 posts Send private message

Hi Margery

Thank you for your welcome

Camposol is in Mazorron Murcia  think more costa calida  although someone might put me right if i have it wrong

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

marbella/pgou/license - 0 posts
Spain Area Guides - 4 posts
Question on Busot in Costa Blanca North as a place to live - 2 posts
Just a simple hello from me. - 12 posts
Golf at Medina Elvira - 0 posts
car insurance in spain - 2 posts
Maternity services on Costa Blanca...experiences - 1 posts
Discount El Corte Ingles vouchers - 0 posts
Self employed book seller trialling new life in Spain needs help and advice! - 11 posts
Personal Loans - 10 posts
Position Required - 0 posts
which place is suitable for the elderly in Spain? - 13 posts
Grammatical Rules for forum posts...(Only Joking...) - 15 posts
Wanted: Long Term Property Rental Benidorm Area - 0 posts
Auriga Crown - extra insurance - 4 posts
Changes - 3 posts
How is everyone? - 11 posts
ryanair dublin to almeria - 1 posts
First Steps - 4 posts
Early closing today on the Orihuela Costa? - 1 posts
TRANSLATING A LETTER EASILY - 11 posts
cash machines - 2 posts
I've found Norman - 0 posts
Introduction - 2 posts
Water Bills online - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x