Just a simple hello from me.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Oct 2010 12:00 AM by JeanMalaga Star rating in Malaga. 7 posts Send private message

Hi everyone....been a long time viewer of Eye on Spain and decided on joining.

My name is Jean, from South Africa originally, but I spend my time between Spain and SA but next year I will be moving to Spain for good. See you all around :)

Like 0      
12 Oct 2010 8:55 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Jean

Nice to see you here and look forward to your contributions.

I know many people from SA who use the site with many hoping to move to Spain.

Look forward to seeing you around here.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
13 Oct 2010 12:28 AM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

Hi Jean

Welcome to the site and were will you be moving too??

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
13 Oct 2010 7:38 AM by JeanMalaga Star rating in Malaga. 7 posts Send private message

Hi all, thank you for the welcome and having me here.

Well, I have been to Spain a number of times, mainly for work reasons but in 2 days I will be in Malaga province looking for a long term let. Ill be spending a month over to investigate possible areas.

I plan on moving in January once all my paperwork is done, slightly tricky being a non EU member but worth it in the end.

Thanks Justin, a very good friend of mine is currently living in Javea, also from SA, I am also tempted to look into Javea, I was there a few months ago and what a beautiful city.

Well I share a passion for Spain, so I will be on here frequently as well as contributing to your blog posts.

See you all around!

Like 0      
14 Oct 2010 5:29 PM by viva cape town Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

Hello, we live in Cape town and come yearly at the moment to Mijas pueblo where we have an appartment.It is a very typical white washed Pueblo,very Spanish in the evening when the tourists ore gone.We hope in the next couple of years to spend the Cape winter here and have the best of both world, Viva Cape Town

Like 0      
14 Oct 2010 7:07 PM by neatrees Star rating in Vera Playa. 64 posts Send private message

Hoesit Saffas

My wife and I are also from SA but we live and work in the UK. We are planning to move to Spain in the not to distant future.

We are located further up the coast past Almeria.

Like 0      
18 Oct 2010 1:16 PM by JeanMalaga Star rating in Malaga. 7 posts Send private message

Hey there fellow Saffas :)

I have met a few South Africans in Spain, one being a very good friend in Javea. Strangely I was in Spain yesterday (I left last week) but unfortunately I had to return early for personal reasons.

Ill be back in a few days though :)

Like 0      
18 Oct 2010 11:38 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

It looks like a SA theme everywhere at the moment!  We went to a wine-tasting event at our local wine shop in Jumilla on Friday night.  We spotted a couple who didn't look Spanish (usually everybody else is Spanish!) and we realised that they were actually talking in English, so we introduced ourselves.  One of them was Finnish and the other one was South African, and they were lovely, friendly people.  Alastair (the one from SA) is a winemaker who has also worked in Australia and California.  He is clearly a talented guy, as he has been in Jumilla before, working at Bodegas Juan Gil and El Nido. 

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
19 Oct 2010 10:43 AM by MrSteven Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

Hi to all,

I plan also moving to spain someday,

Like 0      
19 Oct 2010 12:21 PM by buildersteve Star rating in alhaurin el grande. 28 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Spam **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 19/10/2010.

Like 0      
19 Oct 2010 2:11 PM by MrSteven Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Spam **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 19/10/2010.

Like 0      
19 Oct 2010 2:22 PM by buildersteve Star rating in alhaurin el grande. 28 posts Send private message

Thanks MrSteven

ALWAYS NICE TO GET SOME POSITIVE RESPONSE

Like 0      
19 Oct 2010 2:25 PM by MrSteven Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Golf at Medina Elvira - 0 posts
car insurance in spain - 2 posts
Maternity services on Costa Blanca...experiences - 1 posts
Discount El Corte Ingles vouchers - 0 posts
Self employed book seller trialling new life in Spain needs help and advice! - 11 posts
Personal Loans - 10 posts
Position Required - 0 posts
which place is suitable for the elderly in Spain? - 13 posts
Grammatical Rules for forum posts...(Only Joking...) - 15 posts
Wanted: Long Term Property Rental Benidorm Area - 0 posts
Auriga Crown - extra insurance - 4 posts
Changes - 3 posts
How is everyone? - 11 posts
ryanair dublin to almeria - 1 posts
First Steps - 4 posts
Early closing today on the Orihuela Costa? - 1 posts
TRANSLATING A LETTER EASILY - 11 posts
cash machines - 2 posts
I've found Norman - 0 posts
Introduction - 2 posts
Water Bills online - 5 posts
Goldcar - out of hours extra payment - 1 posts
Registering for IVA - 3 posts
Do you really want to sell your property - 7 posts
12 seater mini bus - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x