Majestic Village Casares

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Oct 2010 12:00 AM by nicrae Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Does anyone have any news on this development? We invested in this for two years and its now been over four !!

Like 0      
03 Oct 2010 4:33 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi, welcome to Eye on Spain.

I assume this is the same develper as Majestic Gardens and Majestic Hills?  If so then the news isn't good.

They actually went into administration maybe around 3 years ago, if I remember right.  I think the buyers at Majestic Gardens ended up completing before it was finished or the risked losing everything.  They have all since had to pay to get the development finished.

I don't know about Majestic Village though but if it is this same developer then you need to get in touch with your lawyer ASAP.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Oct 2010 7:48 PM by nicrae Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Thanks for the update.

We will talk to our lawyer AND our IFA!

Like 0      
04 Oct 2010 3:21 PM by hula Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

Hi,

Majestic Village has been sold by Majestic  Development to another developer from Madrid  about one year before Majestic Development went into administration. The new developer has been building on and off for the last 2,5 years. The site is still unfinished. They are working on it at present. I have spoken to the builders recently and have been told that they want to have it all finished for next spring. Well we will see.....

On the area:

Majestic Hills has been finished and delivered well before Majestic development went into administartion and it is now  established, well run and very attractive development. www.majestic-hills.com

Majestic Gardens did not have so much luck and yes the owners had a lot of problems and still having some.

I hope this helps.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Where do I fit ? - 8 posts
Rubber Flooring for Children´s Play Area - 2 posts
UK Debt Collection Agencies - 5 posts
Legal tip 354. Northern europeans come to Spain to live and undertake initiatives - 0 posts
Hyundai H1 7 seater - 1 posts
Toyota RAV4 FOR SALE - Great price! - 1 posts
FREE AT LAST!! - 3 posts
ITV Homes from Hell - 18 posts
building work - 3 posts
How Typical is pre-Completion "Terror"? - 3 posts
Iberdola - 6 posts
For sale Peugeot 206 1. 9 diesel - 0 posts
Hoping to buy a 7 seater spanish reg. - 2 posts
Gas Bottles for Sale - 1 posts
Self Employed or Limited (SL) Company? - 3 posts
Two Men And A Rover 400 - 34 posts
brisas del mar apartments in formentera del segura - 4 posts
New house alarm for sale (Costa Blanca South) - secure your home now. - 3 posts
Retentions - 1 posts
Salou Nightlife - Mid October? - 0 posts
Calls/ texts from 1444 - 1 posts
Inheritance - 9 posts
Mortgage to release funds - 5 posts
Marbella to Tarifa - 6 posts
Lack of Bank Guarantees. Bank´s responsability. Case Law - 118 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x