Marbella to Tarifa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Sep 2010 12:00 AM by Sun-seeker Star rating in Birmingham. 14 posts Send private message

Does anyone know how to get to Tarifa from Marbella? I am planning a trip to Tarifa and then to Tangir Morocco next weekend. I am not sure if there is any bus services running between Marbella - Tarifa.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Like 0      
29 Sep 2010 10:34 AM by Cove Robert Star rating. 214 posts Send private message

http://www.ctsa-portillo.com/ima/pdf/marbella.pdf

http://www.gomarbella.com/marbella/marbellabusstation.htm

Maybe these links will help. At a quick glance I could not see a route to Tarifa directly. Maybe you have to go via Algeciras?

Like 0      
29 Sep 2010 10:50 AM by Valentinaradu Star rating. 71 posts Send private message

Hi, I have done this route. Leaving Marbella going to Tarifa. You take the toll road from Marbella so its quiker, pass Algeciras and than follow the road to Tarifa. It is quite simple. It takes maximum an hour doing the speed limit. If you are not in a hurry, take the normal road, but still go via Algeciras and after that straight to Tarifa. I looked on Goodle maps and it was quite easy.

Enjoy...I also went to Tanger after that. It was my birthday, worts experience ever, got sick and all, but hopefully you will not have to pass through that.

Cheers,

Valentina

Like 0      
29 Sep 2010 12:26 PM by Cove Robert Star rating. 214 posts Send private message

I googled a bit more and even so I am open to correction I am pretty sure the route to take is via Algeciras ( Gibraltar Airport was also mentioned but Algeciras seems easier to me).

Here is the Algeciras - Tarifa timetable.

http://tarifa.costasur.com/en/time-table-coach.html

Like 0      
29 Sep 2010 12:36 PM by Valentinaradu Star rating. 71 posts Send private message

Yes, it goes through Algeciras. Once you passed it, it takes you to Tarifa. The Gibraltar Airport is mentioned, but has nothing to do with our road, it is actually in a different direction, quite close, but in a different direction.

You will see, once you start driving it is quite easy and there are lots of signs.

Like 0      
30 Sep 2010 11:06 AM by Sun-seeker Star rating in Birmingham. 14 posts Send private message

Thanks everyone. It seems like there is no direct bus services between Marbella and Tarifa unfortunately.

Like 0      
30 Sep 2010 3:27 PM by Cove Robert Star rating. 214 posts Send private message

Don't be discouraged. It seems to be easy enough to change the bus in Algeciras.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Lack of Bank Guarantees. Bank´s responsability. Case Law - 118 posts
Regular cheap deliveries to & from Spain - 0 posts
Friday Night With Luton Town - 6 posts
In words of one syllable please?? - 2 posts
Bank charges - 1 posts
question for Moreosdo (I think) - 17 posts
Changing internet provider - 48 posts
Iveco Daily 3500kg XLWB - 1 posts
Beware of distressed properties on sale - 25 posts
One Year On - 1 posts
Tax advice - 2 posts
New Terminal At Alicante Airport - 0 posts
General Strike - 15 posts
movinc to spain - looking to split van rental - 0 posts
Themed birthday cakes - 2 posts
Gestors Benalmadena - 2 posts
Building a dream villa in Altea Hills - 6 posts
forgot to put middle name on tickrts with ryan air - 20 posts
Changes to Iberdrola Electricity Contracts - 1 posts
Hi Guys ....new here - 19 posts
abbey financial solutions and Irish Life - 3 posts
F1 - 32 posts
Notary in Aguilas, Murcia - 2 posts
Notary in Aguilas, Murcia - 0 posts
Illegal house advice urgently required - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x