question for Moreosdo (I think)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Sep 2010 12:00 AM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar

Hi there, apologies if this was not you but....

about 3 and a half years ago, you posted a link to a video of a cyclist. He was clycling very very high up, along a dangerous mountain pass and the path was very old and worn. In some places the path was practically non-existent.

Do you still have that link?

Many thanks!

Like 0      
28 Sep 2010 2:13 PM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar

I meant Morerosado

Like 0      
28 Sep 2010 2:27 PM by buzylizzie Star rating in Gibraltar, Manilva a.... 192 posts Send private message

buzylizzie´s avatar

Hi Eva2008

Morerosado no longer posts on this forum ....

Like 0      
28 Sep 2010 2:33 PM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar

OH! didnt know that. Oh well, maybe someone else remembers the video and can post a link.

Thanks for letting me know.

Like 0      
28 Sep 2010 2:37 PM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 805 posts Send private message

28 Sep 2010 2:45 PM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar

haha! yep thats the one. The link didnt get me there but I put scariest path into youtube and there it was!

many thanks Floella

Like 0      
28 Sep 2010 2:47 PM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar

and it wasnt even a clyclist! Funny how the memory remembers some things and not others.....

Like 0      
28 Sep 2010 3:53 PM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 805 posts Send private message

Maybe not in this link but I am sure I also saw someone cycling as if the path !!! wasn't scary enough.

Like 0      
28 Sep 2010 5:13 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Is it the video of the path at "El Chorro" that you were after?  I can't watch that one as my palms start sweating profusely!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
28 Sep 2010 5:17 PM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar

I havent seen the El Chorro one, can't be much worse than this one surely! You can clearly see a guide rope in this video but I dont think I would feel safe even holding onto that, I mean, its attached to the mountain and that looks like its crumbling away!

Like 0      
28 Sep 2010 5:52 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

Is it this one?  I can't watch this either!  When I put it on I actually clung onto my chair!!

Like 0      
28 Sep 2010 6:13 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Yes, that's the on at El Chorro. Very scary. Stunning area though, everyone should visit it. Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
28 Sep 2010 6:14 PM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar

Yup, thats the one ;-)

Like 0      
29 Sep 2010 10:49 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Is this in Spain?

Anyone know what part?

Not that I want to go and walk it, just curious!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
29 Sep 2010 2:03 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Yes, it's in an area called "Ardeales" and that walk is along a stunning gorge called "El Chorro".  It's about 30 mins inland from Marbella.

Justin

Like 0      
29 Sep 2010 3:32 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Fibby.......................you are NOT to go anywhere near that path on your scooter!!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
29 Sep 2010 11:43 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Just for the record, the "path" is officially closed, and the Guardia (at least used to) guard it at weekends - apparently nobody wants to walk it during the week ??

At least one reported death this summer. Here's my tip: go look up at it, tell yourself you've been there seen it, then go rent a kayak on the lake, paddle around for a while, then go for a nice meal at the venta del Mirador (I think that's the name) - lovely way to pass the day, and you may live to post about it here.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
30 Sep 2010 12:12 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Thanks Justin

And sound advice from Karensun & Roberto!

One day when I visit CDS again, I will go look form below, on my scooter of course!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Changing internet provider - 48 posts
Iveco Daily 3500kg XLWB - 1 posts
Beware of distressed properties on sale - 25 posts
One Year On - 1 posts
Tax advice - 2 posts
New Terminal At Alicante Airport - 0 posts
General Strike - 15 posts
movinc to spain - looking to split van rental - 0 posts
Themed birthday cakes - 2 posts
Gestors Benalmadena - 2 posts
Building a dream villa in Altea Hills - 6 posts
forgot to put middle name on tickrts with ryan air - 20 posts
Changes to Iberdrola Electricity Contracts - 1 posts
Hi Guys ....new here - 19 posts
abbey financial solutions and Irish Life - 3 posts
F1 - 32 posts
Notary in Aguilas, Murcia - 2 posts
Notary in Aguilas, Murcia - 0 posts
Illegal house advice urgently required - 7 posts
Sharon’s Appeal for Noah’s Arc - "Three Rainbows" - 4 posts
Newbie to the site. - 2 posts
i also got riped off by devlin brothers - 0 posts
VAN HEADING TO SPAIN JAN 2011 - 0 posts
new sky viewing card - 2 posts
Consumer Protection Agency ? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 18

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x