How to get to NAPLES?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 May 2007 12:00 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi All,

Does anybody know or maybe even taken a trip from spain to Italy how to get from the Alicante region to Naples.

It seems really difficult bearing in mind i will have children in tow,to get directly to naples from here.

The options i have so far are;

Fly back to Stanstaed and then on to Naples,expensive and a long way around.

Fly from Valencia to Milan and then onto Naples,again expensive and have to change flights.

I would even consider a ferry if there is one avaliable.

I have to go and visit family in August and it is proving a lot more trouble than i imagined.

obviously the Spanish do not travel to Naples that often!

Awaiting help

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
03 May 2007 2:59 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Good one that. What about from Madrid as they go everywhere. Also try www.momondo.com its a flight booking thingy from and to anywhere in the world including all the lo-cost carriers.

I need to go to Italy down past the elbow and fly into Ancona - I think it was via london or even Dublin for a cheap flight

(ps I have Italian blood too - Grandma was half French and half Italian (from Malta), Grandad Greek (Athens), Mother English (london)! I have an awful temper when roused!!)

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 May 2007 3:40 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Thanks Rixxy,

I am a bit of a Heinze 57 myself.

Grandfather American(Georgia) as in leaving on a midnight train to........

Grandmother Italian (Napoli) as in ice cream and rubbish football team......

Mum British (enfield) a mixture of the two after an air raid in 1944.

Hence my swarthy good looks and phobia of fireworks.

It's a good background for being an estate agent as i can walk into anyone house i like and take over,make them an offer they can't refuse then apologise 15 times and leave.

regards

Georgia

Like 0      
03 May 2007 3:58 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Blimey - Enfield where??? We used to live there from First Avenue (posh end) to Nags head road!!! Small world - innit !

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 May 2007 4:24 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Rixxy,]

Down near the hospital,my mum always said it saved on cab fare as i was alwways in A&E.

Moved away when i was quite young i think the nurses got bored of me and i was using more than my quota of bandage(used to be quite accident prone apparently)

A very small world!!!!!

Like 0      
03 May 2007 4:48 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Crikey - yes not far from where I was! Well there you go. You live further away now than you did then.

Where you based now Georgia? Are you near or in Almeria? Got a client wanting something there you or Gillespie may be able to help with?

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 May 2007 5:06 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Rixxy,

Based in Guardamar now,don't really go down that far(if you know what i mean).

Mazaron is about my limit,Costa Blanca,Costa Calida.

Nice to hear there is some locals on the site.

I am surrounded by people from Manchester here,probably accounts for the weather lately.

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
03 May 2007 5:08 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

yes they are everywhere arent they! Down here as well.

Whatever happened to the Watford Gap!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 May 2007 5:18 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

I think it expanded taking in half of eastern europe.

There can't be anyone from manchester left in the UK.

mastering the spanish language was easy my neighbours are from manchester,i just seem to nod and say yes a lot in conversation.

Nice people though!(before anyone jumps in and accuses me of being northernist or summit!)

Off home soon(raining again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

regards

georgia

Like 0      
03 May 2007 5:19 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Have a good evening and watch the creepy crawlies!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 May 2007 5:27 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

And you and less of the creepy crawlies please.

Tara chuck

Like 0      
03 May 2007 5:36 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Night night

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 May 2007 6:51 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

John Travolta gives lifts I hear in his private planes  & then there's Noel Edmonds.. he's got a private helicoptor.

If you don't ask you'll never get !

Like 0      
04 May 2007 1:13 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

I suppose that was A&E at Chase Farm you girls were chatting about? Fortunately managed to avoid it during my formative years....but did spend quite a bit of time at the Ridgeway Tavern, the Robin Hood......probably gonna find out you knew the Old Park Heights, backing on to the golf course?

Small world indeed!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
04 May 2007 11:00 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Bloomin Eck Roberto - yes Chase Farm, gosh that brings back memories - good place to drive around to late at night....hm less said about that the better!

Ridgeway Tavern I vaguely remember, not sure about the golf course mainly cos.....its golf so no interest there Im afraid. The bars are usually nice, but why walk all that way hitting an innocent ball to build up a thirst?

I left there when I was 18 - only a few years ago of course (ahem) and moved to Bounds Green / Wood Green / Turnpike Lane / Borehamwood for a while then NW6. Oh those were the days

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
04 May 2007 4:10 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi roberto,

Yeah it was Chase Farm and it was nearly on Panorama last night as it is run under Barnet as well now.

Rixxy,

Borehamwood,never,do you know Shenley road?!

This is getting spooky now!

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
04 May 2007 5:24 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Hi Georgia, no I cant remember Shenley road or indeed the road I was living on! Must be an old age thing. It was around the corner from the film studios and I had a bedsit - as you do. Was hardly there as mainly at work anyway!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
04 May 2007 6:30 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Wasn't "Shenley" a euphamism for looney around the playgrounds of Hertfordshire & N.London? I think I'm too young to remember the looney bin in Shenley, but I do remember the nut house at Napsbury Park in London Colney, just across the dear old M25. I used to live there - L.Colney, not the nut house! I was back there recently to sell a garage I forgot I had. It's certainly a small world. A Glaswegian chap bought an apartment in our building here in Torrie - there's only 12 of us - and he used to work at Napsbury. Don't know about Chase Farm late at night (what on earth were you up to Rixxy?) but Napsbury was beautiful. This will interest you agents - it's all been redeveloped and is now luxury housing! Check it out: http://www.napsburypark.com/

Golf courses never did (and still don't) hold any attraction to me - I was only interested in the pub! I'm sure there must be many establishments familiar to us both. Haringey was my stomping ground for a while too. Used to pound the streets flogging ad space in the Independent!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

have the agents been wiped out in the property war - 162 posts
Crash in Spanish Property Market - 25 posts
The Real Criminals - 0 posts
Spa Valley, I need some info. - 2 posts
Angel de Miraflores - 2 posts
playa flamenca - 1 posts
Radiation in the area - 38 posts
Mobile phones - 3 posts
IVA? When and how often is it payable? - 8 posts
THE GAS MAN CON - 4 posts
Completed - 3 posts
Duquesa Golf Course - 4 posts
La Marina - 2 posts
Legal Status Of Property. - 5 posts
CORDOBA VALLEY - 7 posts
Spanish health care system: Could someone sit down and spell it out clearly for me please? - 6 posts
NIE in Guadamar - 8 posts
Holiday today - 10 posts
Waving from Lanzarote - 32 posts
Spanish Lottery - 8 posts
MUZZY LEVEL 1 - 1 posts
Delay in releasing Block 9 - Plus New Build Opposite Block 9! - 13 posts
Anyone in the UK with kids ? - 18 posts
Justin, here please. Need info. - 43 posts
BAR WARS!! - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 18

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x