Buying and selling properties made EASY

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Aug 2010 12:00 AM by direct4 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

The general idea since the start of recession is that buying and selling spanish properties has become exceedingly difficult or almost impossible.

Well, the fact it's not the case at all.  It has never been so easy to sell and buy properties now than ever without any hassles, in this financial climate.

I am buying new properties without mortgage and sold my old ones within a matter of days and weeks rather than years.

Feel free to contact me, if you are thinking to buy or sell properties easily.

E Jones

This message was last edited by direct4 on 25/08/2010.

Like 0      
25 Aug 2010 2:17 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

1st forum post - most interesting!

Why don't you tell us the secret?

or better still tell us what your real game is!!!

Like 0      
25 Aug 2010 2:41 PM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

direct4-I will try and keep within the rules of EOS forum posting for fear of another EDIT but you are talking absolute bulls--- and obviously have an ulterior motive or your brain is inflated with hot air. Enough conmen around without you adding your absurd claims. The secret of a good con is to offer something the mark wants, and what you are offering will certainly catch some one out, but find some where else to do it.

This message was last edited by redsam79 on 25/08/2010.

SUCCESS IS SIMPLY A MATTER OF LUCK....ASK ANY FAILURE!!

Like 0      
25 Aug 2010 3:57 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

Another so called EXPERT these guys/agents/conmen never give up do they ,if he was an IFA who owned property in spain i would seek his advice i bet this poor bugger hasnt had his 5% commision fix for a while i bet HE HE

Like 0      
25 Aug 2010 5:32 PM by cazzy Star rating in Inland Andalucia. 180 posts Send private message

I work for an estate agent in Inland Andalucia and we can't get enough properties under 100k. they seem to be what people are after!!!

Like 0      
26 Aug 2010 12:54 AM by Hammer100 Star rating in Camposol, Mazarron. 94 posts Send private message

Hammer100´s avatar

Must be lucky, my friend got a knock at the door from a local agent asking if they were thinking of selling as they have soooo many buyers waiting. My friend asked him in and brought up the agents web page and asked why it is then that the 100 or more houses on his site were not selling then and as my friends house is the same style as many of those listed what chance would he have? He offered the agent a cup of tea but he said he had to leave, funny that.

Maybe there is a boom though as everyone seems to be trying to sell lately, from car registration companies to computer shops - just waiting for our local moroccan carpet seller to start.

Dedicated Property Management - Mazarron http://www.mspvillaservices.com

Like 0      
26 Aug 2010 8:25 AM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

The truth is it is very easy to sell BUT you have to discount VERY VERY heavily.

There are many Spanish investors out there at the moment and many agents or property finders are feeding them details of bargains/distressed properties but the offers are absolutely ridiculous.

Recently I was helping a lady sell an apartment and I visited a couple of agents who valued the property extremely low and I knew their game they would sell cheap to a Cordoba buyer and expect a BIG commission for doing absolutely nothing.

So we decided to sell on fotocasa and listed at a higher price that the local agents valued the property but still cheap by comparison to others in the area and within 2 week (about 3 viewings) it was sold and we are quids in because there is no commission to pay!!!!. The buyer is Spanish and as many know Spanish buyers will not buy from agencies especially English agencies. Buyer has already paid a EUR6k deposit and we're just waiting for his bank mortgage approval to complete. And of course being Spanish he does not use a solicitor which makes my job easier and his as well. But I think we were also quite lucky and if fotocasa had not worked we would have had to go with local agents. All enquiries on fotocasa were Spanish buyers. Others have told me adds in the English rags all bring enquiries (of course some from agencies!).

If selling do your homework well and look at all other properties in your area and if you are serious on selling and your property is not unique then you have to be seen to be cheap by comparison especially as there are so many Se Vende signs up.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Puente 11 Calahonda - 2 posts
polarisworld/la terrazas.legal action. - 12 posts
carrfours mobile/internet - 3 posts
Childrens Eye Tests - 1 posts
Moving to Torrevieja for Sept/Oct....:) - 4 posts
Reclam - 6 posts
Wanted - Hotel in Marbella - 15 posts
Can anyone recommend a fantastic restaurant in Barcelona - 11 posts
29th SEPTEMBER - GENERAL STRIKE? - 13 posts
reference Les Terrazes De La Torre - 1 posts
reference Les Terrazes De La Torre - 0 posts
Does any one knows someone who is squatting his own property? - 2 posts
Murcia - Bristol, Easy Jet - 13 posts
buying spanish car and selling uk car in Nueva Andalucua - 1 posts
FOR SALE. MOBILE AIR CONDITIONER - 3 posts
Section 75 Consumer Credit Act - 0 posts
Paul and Chris Birkett from Los Alcazares - 5 posts
Advice please, petlovers? - 2 posts
Ask Cloud Refunds - 2 posts
insuring a car on British plates in spain - 3 posts
AGM called contrary to the statutes, advice please - 1 posts
Insurance Claim - Damaged Tiled Floor - 1 posts
MOBILE BROADBAND RECEPTION IN IZNAJAR - 4 posts
Telefonica Tip. - 3 posts
IBI increases - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x