A Spring to Summer Love Affair …

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by jandsreynolds Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

Spring to Summer Love Affair …

I was last here in Spain in March 2010 and for the first time I ventured up to the kennels near Corvera to meet some of the Noah’s Arc dogs. I was delighted to see the dogs loved and cared for at the kennels in a clean, safe and happy environment - some running in little packs together with others kennelled in clean kennels, and all so well connected and loved by the kennel owners while they wait out their time for their forever home to come along. A sad and poignant reminder of how they got here at the cruel hand of man, but the joy of knowing that now they were waiting for their chance of a life so much better than they likely have ever known.

I spotted the new kid on the block almost immediately! It was impossible to miss him as he was magnificent. Some mix of bull breed with the most loving eyes, the very softest of pure white downy fur and a few endearing patches. A large lumbering gentle puppy with an enormous heart and an intense willingness to please and be loved. He put his pink and white velvet muzzle gently in my hand and I swooned. This was a dog that would give his all to be your special friend … his name is Bruno.

Bruno twanged my heart strings and I sincerely wished that I would never see him again for that would mean that he would have found his forever home and he would not be wasting his young life in kennels. But I vowed to myself that if he was still here when I next came out that I would see him again and introduce him to the world.

I have just returned to Spain (July 2010) and enquired about Bruno. He is sadly still in kennels waiting patiently for someone to want him enough to offer him a home. I have not forgotten my promise to myself.

Yesterday was my birthday and we travelled to the Corvera kennels. I almost held my breath as I could see him well before I neared his kennel. He is very much as I remembered him, soft as butter and twice as loving. I am not so naïve to think the wonderful welcome I received was because he remembered me, but it was the best gift a dog lover could receive on their birthday! Sadly I do not live in Spain so cannot offer him the home him so deserves.

However, I bring you Bruno in the hope that someone will find it in the hearts to offer him that home …. that wonderful greeting could be yours!

Sharon
“Always for the Animals”

(A friend of Noah's Arc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DNyitIBe6w

Like 0      
26 Jul 2010 7:16 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

He is lovely Sharon

I hope he gets a home soon.

You seem to do good work, well done, keep it up!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
26 Jul 2010 8:59 PM by jandsreynolds Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

Fingers crossed it does the trick.  Hate to think of such a lovely dog wasting his young life in kennels waiting for a home.

Like 0      
15 Nov 2010 11:19 PM by jandsreynolds Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

Sadly Bruno is still patiently waiting in kennels for his forever home to find him.  I recently visited him in Spain and he is in lovely condition and still as loveable as ever.  All he needs is the icing on the cake ... a home.  Here are some more pics ...

If you can offer Bruno a home please contact Noah's Arc via their website: www.noahsarcmurcia.com

Thank you

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

paperwork requirments for renting a property - 5 posts
tax implications when renting my apartment - 0 posts
Buying rustic property with alterations - 10 posts
Buying rustic property with alterations - 0 posts
Spanish Banks - 5 posts
Spanish lawyers not fulfilling their duty - 2 posts
Something for the Weekend Sir/Madam? - 1 posts
Car ownership - 9 posts
find; Live sain, Love Spain - 0 posts
torresat - 5 posts
Euro to Sterling - 3 posts
Mobile Phone Problem...Help - 3 posts
Illegal business reporting - 6 posts
i bought a house in olvera - 1 posts
Las Brisas - Campamor - 5 posts
How vulnerable is the Spanish economy? BBC 2 Newsnight - 9 posts
community rules - 4 posts
Keyholder, meet and great and cleaning required. - Playa Flamenca - 6 posts
IBI TAX 2010 - 1 posts
Thinking of making the move - but where to start?!?! - 2 posts
Fisiotherapeut - 0 posts
Golf Clubs wanted - 0 posts
polaris world refunds - 8 posts
Let the buyer beware - 9 posts
How do I get my deposit back? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x