Castell de Ferro and Alhambra del Mar development bankruptcy

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by piaggio Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Does anyone out there know of any of the 40 or so people who had the great  misfortune to have bought into this probably illegal development in Castell de Ferro which was stopped by a Spanish Court in December 07 on the grounds that it was illegal,  and where the devloper Promociones Urbanisticas Costa Tropical has declared itself bankrupt.?

Also does anyone know of the whereabouts of the developer Rafael Crossa Palma (Orcrosa)?

I am trying to take legal action to recover my deposit and would very much like to talk to other buyers who are in the same situation.

This is another spanish property scam - illegal build - lack of proper bank guarantees etc..

Please get in touch if you know anything.

Like 0      
15 Jul 2010 6:41 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

We do have a client in same development. Contact us if you need it.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
06 Jul 2011 7:15 PM by debbieprotheroe Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

i have just seen your message on this forum regarding alhamabra de mar development in castle de ferro, would just like to say i am in the same possition as you are have lost my deposit. just looked on googgle earth  to see if any properties have been built on the site and it appears not. Your last message posted in 2010 have you had any luck

Like 0      
07 Jul 2011 10:25 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Promociones Urbanisticas Costa Tropical is through a creditor´s meeting procedure. Anyhow you can act against the Bank who either received deposits or issued the general Bank Guarantee.

We are aware that some clients received Bank Guarantees for this development by CAM.

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
09 Jul 2019 9:59 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Case won against Bankia y Cajasur in Castell dell Ferro:

a) CONDEMN the Bankia entity to pay Mr. xxxx and Ms. xxxxxxxx the sum of six thousand euros (€ 6000), plus the legal interest computed from August 16, 2005 until its full payment . b) CONDEMNATION to the Cajasur entity to pay Mr. xxxxxxx and Ms. xxxxxxxxxxx the sum of seventy-two thousand euros (€ 72,000), plus legal interest from the date of payment of the amounts: August 25 of 2004 (€ 12,000), March 3, 2006 (€ 15,000), September 11, 2006 (€ 15,000), March 13, 2007 (€ 15,000) and September 19, 2007 (€ 15,000) until full payment c) CONDEMNED the defendant to pay the procedural costs generated in this instance.

This message was last edited by mariadecastro on 09/07/2019.

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

M & S Interealty, Torrevieja. Jose Maria Mena... - 0 posts
INFO REQUIRED - 2 posts
Mars for the naked eye - 0 posts
ANYONE THINKING OF SELLING THEIR PROPERTY, I'M LOOKING TO BUY. - 30 posts
Lovely apartment - Now reduced to 99 995 euros. - 2 posts
Road from Fuengirola to Alhaurin. - 5 posts
Thought for the day. - 1 posts
tourist train in Guardamar - 0 posts
Eos Team Help, please - 4 posts
Help need to post powerpoint on site - 1 posts
Urgently needed homes for Husky puppies - FREE - 4 posts
Why do cctv and lists of debtors breach data protection rules? - 10 posts
Can you recommend Vincent Real Estate, Benijofar? - 14 posts
What's your one best thing and one worst thing about Spain - 20 posts
looking for holiday apartment,, calahonda - 0 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EYE ON SPAIN - 2 posts
Motorcycle Insurance - 3 posts
I am that Dumb!! - 0 posts
what happens if you ignore dacion en pago and just chuck the keys in? - 0 posts
CAM mortgage rates - 0 posts
Van space from UK to Spain - 0 posts
Repossession Negotiation - 2 posts
returning to the uk - possibly for good - 0 posts
Where are you all - 0 posts
Personal Trainer - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x