ANYONE THINKING OF SELLING THEIR PROPERTY, I'M LOOKING TO BUY.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Jul 2010 2:26 PM by dream Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

Hi

I am looking to sell 2 bed/ 2 bath apartment in Playa Flamenca close to beach , commercial centre etc. PM if interested

Like 0      
17 Sep 2010 2:15 PM by Gusanete75 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hello, any one that want to buy Just tell me the surface that you aré looking for, the price that you wat to spend and I will find it. Just tell me what you are looking for.

Like 0      
17 Sep 2010 2:44 PM by Goldie Star rating. 154 posts Send private message

Gusanete75,

ARE YOU AN AGENT? ------DOES THIS COST ANYTHING? ------AND WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS?

AND WHERE ARE YOU BASED?

Like 0      
17 Sep 2010 2:48 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

Gusanete is probably a property finder and splits commission 50/50 with listing agent.

If that was the case it be free but in the end you pay.

I'm not against property finders and some do a good job for the client the buyer!

Like 0      
17 Sep 2010 4:03 PM by Cancasa Star rating in Spain. 6 posts Send private message

Gusanete is probably just another freeloader agent and however he/she tries to sound honest and well meaning,you'd be better off avoiding these type of people like the plague.

Jeez,don't these people have proper jobs.

I heard there were some jobs going at Tesco stacking shelves so no excuses there to those "agents" out there.

Like 0      
17 Sep 2010 4:21 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

Cancasa - I don't agree.

The only thing Gusanete is not doing is subscibing to a multi-listing system.

He/she may well negotiate hard for her client "the buyer" and provide a very good hand holding service.

Like 0      
17 Sep 2010 4:21 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

Cancasa - I don't agree.

The only thing Gusanete is not doing is subscibing to a multi-listing system.

He/she may well negotiate hard for her client "the buyer" and provide a very good hand holding service.

Like 0      
17 Sep 2010 4:50 PM by Cancasa Star rating in Spain. 6 posts Send private message

As far as I'm concerned,if anyone is prepared to spend a substantial amount on a property then doing the legwork that will save a small fortune shouldn't be much to ask.

I live by a certain doctrine and if you read my article on Canary Islands estate agents at "no link accepted in post", which is applicable to all others,then you'll grasp where I'm coming from.

This message board sucks as it doesn't allow links.Come on guys,which decade are you living in,get the link issue sorted out so that members can contribute fully.

Like 0      
17 Sep 2010 5:00 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

I'll post your link for you

www.cancasa.com

All you need do is hang around long enough to prove you here for long-term and not here for an SEO free ride.

I think it's 50 postings and no insulting!

Like 0      
17 Sep 2010 5:07 PM by Cancasa Star rating in Spain. 6 posts Send private message

Pray tell me Faro,what makes you think I'm here for an SEO free ride when your page rank on this thread is "0" ?

Besides,for my SEO work I only deal with PR4 and above so I think you're sadly mistaken.

If you're interested in quality backlinks of PR5 and above,let me know and I'll consider it.

The mind boggles.

Like 0      
17 Sep 2010 5:27 PM by Gusanete75 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hello, to answer the questions, I'm not a Realstate agent.

I Just have many peopple I now that they are selling cause of the financial problems here in Spain.
So as I said, please tell me what you are looking for because many people her NEEDS to sell !

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Lovely apartment - Now reduced to 99 995 euros. - 2 posts
Road from Fuengirola to Alhaurin. - 5 posts
Thought for the day. - 1 posts
tourist train in Guardamar - 0 posts
Eos Team Help, please - 4 posts
Help need to post powerpoint on site - 1 posts
Urgently needed homes for Husky puppies - FREE - 4 posts
Why do cctv and lists of debtors breach data protection rules? - 10 posts
Can you recommend Vincent Real Estate, Benijofar? - 14 posts
What's your one best thing and one worst thing about Spain - 20 posts
looking for holiday apartment,, calahonda - 0 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EYE ON SPAIN - 2 posts
Motorcycle Insurance - 3 posts
I am that Dumb!! - 0 posts
what happens if you ignore dacion en pago and just chuck the keys in? - 0 posts
CAM mortgage rates - 0 posts
Van space from UK to Spain - 0 posts
Repossession Negotiation - 2 posts
returning to the uk - possibly for good - 0 posts
Where are you all - 0 posts
Personal Trainer - 3 posts
Landlord Wants Us Out 6 Weeks Into 6 month Contract - 4 posts
Growing Oranges and Lemons - 0 posts
Happy birthday to Susan and EOS - 7 posts
Repossession - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 31

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x