Erection party.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar

At last Mondays dance class I announced that on Wednesday we were having an erection party and all were invited.This brought a few funny looks and chuckles but then I explained that the reason for this was because my wife and I were having problems getting it up and that this was due to the fact that to much screwing was required.

Every member of the Dance class turned up yesterday and our new pergola was erected perfectly ,a enjoyable lunch was consumed and the afternoon ended with the erection team cooling off in the pool.

I love my life in Spain, everyone is so helpful and friendly.

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
01 Jul 2010 3:01 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

ACAPULCO-O-O-OOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE SO-O-O-O NORTY.

It was so great to spend so much time with you & Mrs 'A' whilst we were there & good that your pergola is up. Is THIS one suitably secured though?  

Like 0      
01 Jul 2010 7:45 PM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar

Bolted down to 4 concrete blocks More so hopefully this one will last more than one winter.

Glad you got back safely.See you both in September.

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Driving UK car in Spain - 13 posts
handing keys back - 10 posts
EOS moderators question - 12 posts
Green stuff on chairs - 2 posts
insurance when purchasing. - 3 posts
Warning! - 4 posts
Mexico, no. Any thoughts/advice on considering a move to the Valencia area? - 9 posts
moving furniture - 1 posts
Toll Fees - 5 posts
Water sports activities for teenagers in Fuengirola - Benalmadena - Torremolinos? - 0 posts
OUT OF AFRICA - 8 posts
White paint - 2 posts
Driving to Spain, - Stopover etc - 6 posts
FIFA Introduce latest goal-line technology! - 1 posts
Property Management - 9 posts
My 1000th post! - 3 posts
bungy - 1 posts
Palmera Properties - 11 posts
England Vs. Germany WHAT A GAME - 8 posts
Good quality tools required... - 4 posts
Justin, help needed, please - 0 posts
Estate agents charging double fees - 1 posts
How do you relax in Spain on a Sunday? - 14 posts
Editing Threads and responses... - 3 posts
Living in Spain, Working P/T in UK - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x