Simulsat TV

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Jun 2010 12:00 AM by carsafe Star rating. 28 posts Send private message

Anybody out there using this system,reliable etc?

Like 0      
26 Jun 2010 6:12 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

They are a Re-Broadcaster based in Cosata Blanca, very similar to the defunct Telmicro.

And from what a friend of mine in that area says, it appears the service was not that good.

He has now got a Satellite Dish and Sat Box, etc.

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 26/06/2010.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
03 Jul 2010 8:15 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

My neighbour uses it and she's happy with the service.

She's always able to contact someone if there are any breaks in transmission.

Anyone who had Telmicro installed in their houses are able to receive Simulsat as they took over equipment.  They have now encrypted the main channels but ITV3 and Sky News + some others are still there.  When I had my TDT ariel installed on the same pole it must have tweaked the old Telmicro dish and I now receive these channels for free.

I don't think you get as many channels as you do with Torresat but that company have a terrible customer service record.

Like 0      
23 Aug 2010 1:06 PM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Simulsat = telemicro. Telemicro have just started to broadcast again and according to local newspapers they are one and the same. Very fishy if it's true.

Like 0      
23 Aug 2010 2:11 PM by carsafe Star rating. 28 posts Send private message

Very interesting,gracias for that,we are returning next Monday,so will do some research before signing up with anybody

Like 0      
24 Aug 2010 8:29 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

According to the article in Round Town News 2 weeks ago, Telemicro is turning on their transmitters area by area.  The first area was further south than where I live and again the broadcast will be free until they have a full service running.

Waiting to see what will happen in Torrevieja area as the Masts they used in La Mata and Montesenos are now used by Simulsat. 

I'm not back in Spain until end of September, if I get the encrypted channels back then I'll know for sure that the two companies are connected.

Like a lot of people on Costa Blance I have to use re-broadcasters as I haven't got the room for a 6' satellite dish.  But until I'm living out there permanently I decided not to subscribe to another service.

You can access RTN on line and they have an archive section, I think the article also said something about eventually providing an internet and telehone service.

Like 0      
24 Aug 2010 9:48 AM by carsafe Star rating. 28 posts Send private message

Hi we are in Aguas Nuevas near La Mata so take your point re Simulsat;I have e-mailed Telmicro to ask what they can do to help,it will be interesting to see if they reply and what they say;I will let you know if I hear any more.We go on 30th Aug for 3 wks

Like 0      
24 Aug 2010 10:15 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I've just re-read the article and it was due to start broadcasting from Punta Prima through to La Zenia two weeks ago, other areas would be introduced once testing was completed successfully.

Looks like they will be installing new equipment, wonder if they will remove the mesh ariels like Torresat did 

Will be interested to hear what their reply to you is.  Initially they will have 16 channels but as yet there has been no further news of how successful their trial have been

Like 0      
20 Nov 2010 2:10 PM by imel Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Just lost simulsat from Murcia/ carrascoy, they say sorry but it's gone for good. Something fishy going on, torresat tell me they're ok and will change me over next week. Beware simulsat receivers

Like 0      
21 Nov 2010 9:56 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Thanks for the warning, I'll add some more DVD's to my packing list.

I'll have a very angry neighbour if they stop transmitting to our area. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

help wanted - 1 posts
Information, please? - 2 posts
Why do we get so many new members wanting to move to Spain? - 29 posts
Playing around! - 0 posts
Calahonda International School - 2 posts
Spanish postal service reliability - 2 posts
New on here and need some good advice... - 15 posts
Jale bankruptcy - 0 posts
HP Laptop For Sale - 2 posts
Horse riding stuff for sale - 0 posts
advice needed please - 1 posts
Speeding Fine UK Registered Car - Advice Needed - 12 posts
England Match - 2 posts
Winter heating - 4 posts
Court costs - 2 posts
Because we're worth it. - 6 posts
TASA Costa Esuri - help - 0 posts
Holiday let required please - 1 posts
Inheritance Taxes - 26 posts
Postal Service: Urgent help Needed, please - 3 posts
Garden Centres, DIY stores etc in Albox/ Huercal-Overa Area? - 6 posts
Paying Car Tax In Spain - 14 posts
driving from uk to spain - 8 posts
quesada? - 5 posts
Does anybody on the Costa Del Sol - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x