Help required - Malaga Airport to Sebanillas by coach

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Jun 2010 12:00 AM by Tamsin Star rating. 169 posts Send private message

My daughter and her husband have booked a very cheap flight by Aer Lingus to Malaga - they could not resist the price of the ticket but they have no transport so intend to take the coach to Sebanillas . They have used the coach all around the area but never from the airport as we always fly to Gib .

On looking at the bus timetable there only seems to be a coach to Marbella, Marbella to Estepona and Estepona to Sebanillas . Is this correct?     My husband thinks there is a coach direct to La Linea but  will it stop at Sebbi?   Can anyone tell me if there is any other coach they can take as I am interested myself what with the cost of Easy Jet flightsto Gib now and the very high cost to hire a car  ( which we don't use that much except to go and from the airport and for shopping ) If we could get a reasonable coach journey we could go out more often as the car hire is often as much as the flight .

Like 0      
03 Jun 2010 5:27 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Hi...

I take it you mean Sabanillas...on that understanding the following may help....

Bus / Coach companies are Portillo or Alsa

Portillo have only one route from Malaga Airport and that is to Marbella Bus Station

It is then possible to pick up another Portillo Alsa joint service to Algeciras or La Linea which calls at Sabanillas.

See this link for timings from Marbella to/from Algeciras or La Linea. Services highlighted in Yellow call at Sabinillas.

fb

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
03 Jun 2010 7:56 PM by the doc Star rating. 30 posts Send private message

Have you considered getting the train from the airport into Malaga  Maria de Zambrano station . Then getting  Malaga La Linea  bus  from the bus staion (next to train staion) . You could also get train to Fuengirola and then catch bus .

Like 0      
03 Jun 2010 7:56 PM by the doc Star rating. 30 posts Send private message

Have you considered getting the train from the airport into Malaga  Maria de Zambrano station . Then getting  Malaga La Linea  bus  from the bus staion (next to train staion) . You could also get train to Fuengirola and then catch bus .

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

DIY Finca/cortijo - 2 posts
Good news in Spain! - 426 posts
JUSTIN--HELP NEEDED WITH MY PMs - 5 posts
Telefonica Sim - i phone - 7 posts
day trip to tangiers - 6 posts
Aircon San Javier area - 1 posts
LHD FORD MONDEO GHIA 2.0CC PETROL AUTOMATIC FOR SALE 2002 - 2 posts
7,000 posts! - 26 posts
endesa electrical supply Spain bad service - 0 posts
tax relief when renting in Spain - 0 posts
RHD car in Malaga area - 2 posts
Exchange Rate in Mojacar - 2 posts
Community Data Protection charge from administrator - 6 posts
Whats coming up in the Murcia region - 9 posts
Cheapest broadband in Spain at the moment - 11 posts
Batteries in Spain - 7 posts
Ideas for my band - 5 posts
Hello, new here. - 9 posts
The tooth fairy visits again - 2 posts
Eatigng out in Rhonda - 0 posts
Feeling hot, hot, hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11 posts
Strike in Spain on 8th June 2010 - 7 posts
Which is the best way from england to spain by car - 3 posts
art classes and courses in Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Your chosen weapon of defence? - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x