painting tutors required

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 May 2010 12:00 AM by stueyboy Star rating in Catral, Costa Blanca.... 13 posts Send private message

Hi everyone

I have recently launched a new painting holidays/courses business based in Catral, Costa Blanca South.

I am looking for experienced art tutors to provide tuition to my guests.

Anyone interested in providing painting tuition in the various medias please contact me.

Thanks

Stuart Ould

Like 0      
29 May 2010 1:31 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

You have PM (just in case you can't yet access them)

Mark

Like 0      
12 Aug 2011 9:50 AM by timtheh Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi, Stuart,

Feel free to contact me if you need a art tutor or someone to assist on a painting holiday. I am also hoping to organize my own painting holidays in the near future. I would welcome the opportunity to talk further. I would like to introduce myself and let you know that I am available to tutor on painting holidays.

My name is Tim Houghton, and I am married with one daughter. After completing a 4-year degree in Fine Art at Cardiff College of Art in Wales, I have shown my work in a variety of one man and group shows.

I am a good communicator and enjoy helping people develop their creative gifts. My main goal when teaching is to help students develop a unique personal visual language, encourage them to build strong abstract compositions and work effectively with value patterns and color.

I also have a strong background in video production - from story-boarding to shooting and  editing, so let me know if you are interested in talking about producing  a promotional video.

I have worked professionally as a graphic designer and lectured at college level in high-end computer graphics software and offered six-week courses in Principles of Design, Print Publication, Typography and Color Theory. I developed teaching materials, lesson plans, class demos, field trips and graded assignments.

Having travelled to over 45 countries, I am fascinated by the color and vibrancy of the world’s cultures and peoples–and the challenge of capturing these visual experiences.

I currently work from my home studio in New Zealand, mainly in watercolor and acrylics, in a loose style using strong vibrant colors to capture the energy of a scene. I also love combining creative forms of visual expression–and often use Photoshop and digital images as part of my creative painting process.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Advice/info, please. - 7 posts
Watchdog on Thursday 3rd June: demolitions in Spain, at 8pm UK/9pm Spain - 17 posts
Hire Car - Warning Triangle, Jackets and First Aid Box - 20 posts
Mr Singh's - Rojales - 3 posts
Reputable car dealers in Valencia - 7 posts
Taking a bank to court - 10 posts
Hi Im JO - 1 posts
Endesa news - 6 posts
BBC One HD Coming soon....to digital satellite - 10 posts
OKI TV - 2 posts
Driving to Spain - 2 posts
Success of international operations against Mafia in Costa del Sol - 0 posts
Help......Forgot middle name when booking my flight with Ryanair - 4 posts
HELP NEEDED - 19 posts
insect bites, any advice? - 22 posts
Chevorlet Matiz For sale, lady owner,full service history - 1 posts
Developers have gone into liquidation with our deposit - 18 posts
Van Rental San Francisco - 1 posts
Van Rental - 1 posts
Toyota RAV 4 For Sale - 0 posts
400 Posts! - 2 posts
Getaway Earth Update - 0 posts
I'm proud of my nieces, they did this for charity, look! (AND HAD FUN!) - 7 posts
General Heads Up Needed - BARCELONA - 0 posts
New here... old to Spain - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x