HELP! How do I...?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 May 2010 12:00 AM by jimmy2010 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi All,

Does anybody know how I could make  the day go by faster. Something great happening this Friday and can't wait! Can anyone please help?

Like 0      
19 May 2010 9:41 AM by philevans Star rating in Axminster Devon & Sa.... 187 posts Send private message

philevans´s avatar

Just get older, it flies by then

and you are right , something great is happening this friday, we're flying out to our apartment for the week...can't wait...roll on Friday

What you see is what you get 

Like 0      
19 May 2010 10:52 AM by 1962 Star rating in Iznalloz. 181 posts Send private message

Hi Jimmy 2010,

your question (if serious) depends where you are. if you are working, or are retired. If you have time on your hands and you are healthy enough walking in the country for a good part of the day has lots of benefits it clears your mind gets rid of the adrenelin you have acquired while waiting around for friday makes you hungry and tired so you then eat and you can go to bed earlier sleep and another day is done.  However as I said it depends on your own personal lifestyle. I myself and husband are now off on an exilerating walk through the hills I love it and I live in Spain where there is lots of opportunity for walking and good weather also. If you are serious hope this helps, if not get a life.

Kathy

Like 0      
19 May 2010 12:22 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Jimmy,

Drink a couple of bottles of San Miguel, then go back to bed and sleep all day!

Repeat prescription for tomorrow!

You will then be cured and it will be Friday!

Doctor TechNoApe

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
19 May 2010 8:20 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hey Jimmy

I'm guessing you are the mystery 84 million euro lottery winner that nobody can find. So I think you are going to need a personal shopper to come with you when you make your claim on Friday LOL!  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

What are the elements for Breach of Contract in Spain? - 4 posts
I'm looking for work in Madrid - 3 posts
Atlas/Arroca - 0 posts
whole life insurance - 4 posts
Unpaid community fees - 6 posts
Where to invest £1000 for daughter? - 17 posts
Help again?????? - 0 posts
Your valuable advice please - 3 posts
Watch This Thread-LOVE IT! - 6 posts
Dipping toes in water - 2 posts
I want to buy Champion League Final Ticket 2010 (Match date 22 May 2010)? Plz help - 0 posts
Items for sale - 3 posts
Buying Wines - 0 posts
car hire - 0 posts
Jumping over babies - 6 posts
THAT IS IT! - 3 posts
Re: non-residency status certificate - 16 posts
The Great Siesta Debate - 3 posts
Jerez airport - parking - 3 posts
bus routes going through San Cayetano - 1 posts
Santander to San javier - 16 posts
Little Old Men - 4 posts
Question for Justin - 2 posts
painting holidays in spain - 4 posts
AGM Voting - Abstaining? - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x