Your valuable advice please

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 May 2010 12:00 AM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

Norman i read about your plight a few years ago it was an interesting story and i feel sorry that you were mislead so badly by those you thought you could trust whats your view on things now? what advice would you give to someone who is wanting to buy in spain?did you get your money back?and  perhaps  a summary of you whole experience  would be nice just to catch up on as i havent got time to read all your threads

Thanks Rod

Like 0      
18 May 2010 3:49 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Blimey......!!!

you would be better off asking Willie Walsh his opinion of Volcanos and Unions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To get a balanced view just throw your question open to the floor......you will hopefully get a balanced response.

Regards 

Like 0      
18 May 2010 4:15 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Now come on Georgia I am sure you could give a balanced view.??????

No More magic straws for you.

Well it is nuce to have a bit of sense of humour have to admit.

Like 0      
18 May 2010 4:33 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Pat,

I have learned to keep my opinions to myself as anything that comes out the mouth of an Estate agent on here is deemed as "spin" or you get labelled a "silly"!!

Iceland now do Magic straws so your much appreciated relief work from the past is no longer needed although massively appreciated by one little nesquik addict........

Back to the UK on business/social for 4 days later this week (the other Iceland permitting!!) so if anyone wants any sunshine bringing back i am taking orders.....£20 per holdall should cover it!!!

All the best to Roy, hopefully will bump into you soon if you are over, have moved to Dolores now, (home,not office) an agent told me it was a buyers market and the right time to get a bargain!!!!! you know what....he was right!!!!

best wishes

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Watch This Thread-LOVE IT! - 6 posts
Dipping toes in water - 2 posts
I want to buy Champion League Final Ticket 2010 (Match date 22 May 2010)? Plz help - 0 posts
Items for sale - 3 posts
Buying Wines - 0 posts
car hire - 0 posts
Jumping over babies - 6 posts
THAT IS IT! - 3 posts
Re: non-residency status certificate - 16 posts
The Great Siesta Debate - 3 posts
Jerez airport - parking - 3 posts
bus routes going through San Cayetano - 1 posts
Santander to San javier - 16 posts
Little Old Men - 4 posts
Question for Justin - 2 posts
painting holidays in spain - 4 posts
AGM Voting - Abstaining? - 11 posts
A Very Dangerous Virus - 11 posts
40K Members on EOS!!!!! - 4 posts
Jet2 abandonement - 1 posts
Spanish tax return completed free of charge - 0 posts
Do you know where this is - 7 posts
Goverment Bicycle hire at the beach in Costa Calida - 1 posts
jazztel in marbella - 0 posts
Wanted urgently: Replacement roof... - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x