Who should you vote for????

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Apr 2010 12:00 AM by Max Kite Star rating in Castilléjar, Granada. 308 posts Send private message

Max Kite´s avatar

This will only take 5 minutes of your time, but it is VERY revealing!

Have a look at:

voteforpolicies.org.uk/

Who will have the courage to post their results????

I'll show you mine if you show me yours!!!

Like 0      
23 Apr 2010 4:56 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

Very good site I did not realise I was a UKIP supporter

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
23 Apr 2010 5:21 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Crumbs - 50% UKIP & 50% Lib Dem - not what I thought at all!

Like 0      
24 Apr 2010 12:56 AM by summer70 Star rating in Granada. 92 posts Send private message

summer70´s avatar

Looks like there should be a hung parliament if everyone votes similar to me, lol!

My results were spread 20% to each of the major parties and 40% to the Greens (and that last one really does surprise me, as I am definitely not a tree hugger)

Just as well I will be unable to vote in the UK elections you could say....

This message was last edited by summer70 on 24/04/2010.

Like 0      
24 Apr 2010 8:43 AM by Jontymellor Star rating in Warrington & Cabo R.... 144 posts Send private message

50% labour 25% lib & UKIP

not far off what I though befor

Like 0      
24 Apr 2010 9:26 AM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Well I've got 25% Ukip, "25% lib-dem's & 50% bnp. lol.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
24 Apr 2010 10:59 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

WOW!! 22.22% for Greens !, BNP!! and...........LABOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11.11% for the others.  DEFINITELY not how I would vote.

Like 0      
24 Apr 2010 12:15 PM by Max Kite Star rating in Castilléjar, Granada. 308 posts Send private message

Max Kite´s avatar

Summer 70 - LOVE the avatar!  Is that your picture???

O.K. - I promised - but was very surprised.  I think it is because the BNP are saying what they think we want to hear, not what they believe....HANG ON!!!!....don't ALL politicians do that?

Here it is...

voteforpolicies.org.uk/survey/results/4BB3493D3727B

OMG!!!!

Like 0      
24 Apr 2010 1:29 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Max, your worse than me ! Ha,haha.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
24 Apr 2010 3:17 PM by Max Kite Star rating in Castilléjar, Granada. 308 posts Send private message

Max Kite´s avatar

Gus - you got me!

Like 0      
25 Apr 2010 10:41 AM by Max Kite Star rating in Castilléjar, Granada. 308 posts Send private message

Max Kite´s avatar

One observation - apart from summer70's 20%, NO-ONE at all chose a Tory promise.  Is CMD (Call Me Dave) trying to be too "Blair lite"???

Like 0      
26 Apr 2010 2:20 PM by nigela Star rating. 415 posts Send private message

My score was 75% tory and 25% UKIP - probably fairly reflects how I will vote at the election.

Like 0      
26 Apr 2010 3:49 PM by Max Kite Star rating in Castilléjar, Granada. 308 posts Send private message

Max Kite´s avatar

Nigella - I anoint you one Cameron's Cuties!!!

Like 0      
26 Apr 2010 4:07 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

It's a good job i won't be voting.........i would be in the polling station for days!!!!!!!!

Crime – Green Party

Education – Conservatives

Europe – Green Party

Health / NHS – Labour

Immigration – BNP

Like 0      
26 Apr 2010 4:26 PM by vilprano Star rating. 56 posts Send private message

UKIP 25% CONSERVATIVE 25% GREEN PARTY 25% LIB DEM 25%.

DONT THINK ITS GOING TO HELP ME DECIDE.

Like 0      
26 Apr 2010 4:36 PM by nigela Star rating. 415 posts Send private message

It probably proves that most people vote not on policies but on the party leader s personality.  There has been much debate about the party leader s debates on TV - unfortunately what is happening is that policy is being largely ignored and personality is the all important thing.  It shows that as a society we have so many talent shows on TV - X Factor, BGT etc that the average person can not see the difference between the election and talent shows.  It is a shame because the economy is in such a mess it is probably the most important election sinc the 1970s..  I have heard in the grapeline that Gordon Brown is trying a diffent approach next time - he's had diversity working a street dance routine out for him!

Like 0      
26 Apr 2010 5:28 PM by Max Kite Star rating in Castilléjar, Granada. 308 posts Send private message

Max Kite´s avatar

Nigela,

It's all part of the infantilization of the British public.

See www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1266373/GENERAL-ELECTION-2010-I-defy-wide-eyed-nun-witness-Ive-seen-Brown-campaign-trail-despair.html

That article happened to be about Brown, but it goes for all the others as well (I exclude Nigel Farage from that - just "youtube" him - he's great!).  It also goes along with the risk-averse nature of the British ruling classes.  See:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1268794/Remember-ash-cloud-It-didnt-exist-says-new-evidence.html

I disagree with you about the importance of the election - I don't think it will make the slightest bit of difference - the hole is too deep.  Brown wants to keep digging, Cameron wants to dig a bit slower, and - well I don't know what the Libs want.  But, the hole is so deep that whatever anyone does, Britain will never be able to pull itself back out.

Like 0      
26 Apr 2010 6:09 PM by Maggy Star rating. 33 posts Send private message

Vry interesting, I scored 4 lots of 25% with Con/Lab/Lib dems & BNP which surprised me as I would not consider myself a BNP voter but it does make one question yourself and your own beliefs..............

Like 0      
26 Apr 2010 6:50 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

You should worry Maggy!!!  my husband came out 100% BNP!!!!!!!!! He thought it was hilarious...I didn't!

Like 0      
26 Apr 2010 7:12 PM by nigela Star rating. 415 posts Send private message

Hi Max

I agree with you about the size of the debt that is why I think it is important - my belief is that none of the political parties will tell the truth about the cuts they would make (if they did no one would vote for them ) but I believe the Torys would make much larger cuts in spending and increases in tax.  If we have a Labour government we will have increase in taxes and a reduction in spending but no where near what is required. If we got a liberal government it would be such a shcok to them they wouldnt have a clue what to do for a year.  A hung parliament would see more of the same as we have had in the last few years - the worse of all scenarios as they would be waiting for the next election in the next year or two. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Clutch kit. - 2 posts
declaring at the tax office for the first time and capital gains rollover - 2 posts
Community Problem Regarding Maintenance - 3 posts
Seat Leon Hatchback 5-Door 1.9 Tdi sport 2009 for sale. - 0 posts
Help with mystery bank debit, please - 22 posts
Hello Everyone - 2 posts
For sale ,woodburner. - 0 posts
Data Protection Law (LOPD) and you in Spain - 0 posts
Cost of Living - 3 posts
Dance Class/Keep Fit - 2 posts
certificates of Habitation - 14 posts
Car Hire Prices - 0 posts
wood pellet stoves - 0 posts
Private Message Facility - 1 posts
Van going back to the UK. - 0 posts
Good news week - 2 posts
Floundering! - 4 posts
Texting! I Cannot Send Texts! - 1 posts
WE HAVE JUST BECOME RESIDENTS - 2 posts
Community Rules and Washing Lines - 0 posts
Does anyone need to drive from UK to Malaga in next few days? - 0 posts
Wanted LHD Vehicle - 8 posts
Money making idea - 2 posts
Is anyone good with websites?? - 13 posts
Car Swop - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 28

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x