Car Swop

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Apr 2010 12:00 AM by Loopyloo Star rating in Fuengirola. 15 posts Send private message

I have a Rav4 2002 british plate which I am looking to swop for any spanish car. (good condition)

If you are leaving Spain and have a car you may want to swop over let me know via this thread to start.

Like 0      
21 Apr 2010 1:08 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

My advice if coming to Spain would be to keep the RAV4 and put it on Spanish plates.

The Rav4 is a good reliable car!! Good cars in Spain are expensive especially reliable Japanese cars.

Driving a RHD 4*4 is not a problem because you are higher than the average car. The only hassle is car parks and having to stretch across for the ticket.

Putting it on Spanish plates will cost about EUR800 and that includes changing headlights and road tax.

It would cost less if the British Consulate did not charge its nationals so much for the Baja Consular document. I believe they charge 7 times more than other Consulates but you pay for their jolly in Spain becuase they don't offer much in the way of help otherwise!

Like 0      
21 Apr 2010 5:21 PM by Loopyloo Star rating in Fuengirola. 15 posts Send private message

I am already in Spain, in the Fuengirola area, can you recommend how we go about this ?

many thanks

Like 0      
21 Apr 2010 5:34 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

2 Easy jet flights from Malaga to Luton for 21 st ....23.15 pm - 2 posts
if you need a driver. - 0 posts
Breaking News - 27 posts
Any ideas of how to get from Malaga Airport to Cherbourg France PLEASE????? - 10 posts
Room/bar to let out for one night for a birthday party in la marina!!? - 4 posts
Mr. - 1 posts
For Magic lovers - 0 posts
On line legal forms and documents - 1 posts
"Pet Transport, No problem, No Crisis" - 1 posts
polaris world cancelled my contract - 2 posts
THE DREADED COMPUTER - 2 posts
wanting furniture sending to calpe - 3 posts
hi is there still work for good builders from The Netherlands? - 1 posts
Education - 9 posts
rental cancellation - 10 posts
Most accurate weather station?? - 6 posts
Coach from Almunecar to Paris Eurostar station - depart Friday 23 April - 24 hours - €200 - 0 posts
Driver needed from Malaga Airport to Duquesa - 4 posts
Please post ANY help to try to get stranded people back to the UK - 34 posts
Can I avoid Capital Gains tax by declaring La Renta? - 1 posts
Resort AGM - 48 posts
Recomendation for car hire spain to england - 1 posts
Charity lunch for abandoned animals - 0 posts
Trapped in Spain - how to get back to UK? - 17 posts
Travelling to a French port... - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x