La Mairena to La Cala

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Apr 2010 12:00 AM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to get back from La Mairena to La Cala without going down to the coast via Elviria? I know there is a quick way but can´t think where it is. We will be going to Bar Kudu tomorrow and want to go back the quicker way to La Cala.

Thanks, Jane

Like 0      
01 Apr 2010 10:49 AM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Hi Amatista,

Some directions for you............

If you come out of the Kudu Bar facing the new Roundabout, Turn left at the Roundabout by the German School. Follow the road all the way down past the Spanish Ecos School to a T Junction, don'e try to turn off the main road down. Bear Left at the T Junction past the El Vicario Development. Go to the end of the road and take a left, there is an elevated Yellow Villa on the left corner!

After 50 metres, turn right at the T Junction in front of the Bugainvillier Development. You will quickly come to an unmade section of road thats about 300 metres long before the road is fully tarmaced. Its a bit wobbly here and there but just take it easy. This road will take you into La Cala Glof Resort past the David Leadbeater Golf Academy to a Roundabout. Turn Right and after 200 metres take the left bend down the hill to a T Junction, then turn right towards La Cala de Mijas past the large new white development on your left. You take the ist exit at the next Roundabout and then its straight on to La Cala de Mijas!!

Hope all that makes sense to you but you can PM me and I'll give you my number in case you get lost? It's 2 for 1 Fish and Chips on Fridays so get there Early!!!

Mike T

Like 0      
01 Apr 2010 11:06 AM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

Thanks Mike that´s brilliant. Fish and chips at lunchtime or evening?

Like 0      
01 Apr 2010 4:07 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Amatista

I thinks its available from late afternoon on Friday but you can check by calling them on 952 852166.

Mike T

Like 0      
01 Apr 2010 4:18 PM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Legal Informtion - 17 posts
Fixtures and Fittings - Can They Be Excluded From The Sale Price To Reduce Tax - 6 posts
Spanish Property Scandal - 18 posts
need - 0 posts
Proxy forms - 5 posts
opinions - 84 posts
AGM Agenda - 7 posts
Car spray paint - 9 posts
Endesa Online help - 7 posts
Habitation certificates are imminent - 4 posts
I've just had another birthday (29th March, not 29th birthday!) - 4 posts
Advise on property purchase in duquesa - 17 posts
Justin and Maria - 2 posts
Girlfriend Wanted - 23 posts
Helldorado on BBC1 tonight (Wales only) - 15 posts
Furniture & Fittings of a 2 bedroom apartment For Sale - 0 posts
Internet connection - 1 posts
Low cost airline Edinburgh to Barcelona - 1 posts
Interesting programmes on SKY TV - 1 posts
No Weather this Week? - 1 posts
Working in Altea - 2 posts
In need of help!!! - 5 posts
Large quantity of baby boy clothes - 0 posts
Places to Visit - Costa Blanca - 0 posts
IVF in Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x