Telephone NOT Disconected

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Mar 2010 12:00 AM by sms0611 Star rating in Fuengirola. 21 posts Send private message

Five months ago I moved house.

Six months ago I contacted my telephone company (TELE2) to cancel my contract.

Every month for the past five months they have send me a bill, followed by a phone call asking why said bill has not been paid, every month I explain that I canceled the contract and they shouldn´t be sending me bills in the first place.

The staff at TELE2 seem to have no interest whatsoever in resolving this problem.

Their response to my latest refusal to pay is that they will now use legal measures to recoup the money.

Please, anybody, is there anyway out of this empass before it ends up in a court of law.

regards

Steve

Like 0      
20 Mar 2010 11:24 AM by 1962 Star rating in Iznalloz. 181 posts Send private message

Why keep letting each month go by without putting it in writing that you no longer wish to have business with them (send it recorded delivery) and  if possible a fax also.  Are you by any chance tied to a contract of which they may penalise you if you cancel before expiry date?  I finished with telefonica because of huge bills and wrote and faxed them also but as i was tied to a 12 month contract I had to make sure it was after the said date or they would have penalised me.

good luck kathy

Kathy

Like 0      
20 Mar 2010 4:29 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Hi;

Since 2007 Tele2 has been owned and operated by Vodafone which will probably account for their total lack of co-operation.

Suggest you try one or more of the contact adresses given in this link if you havent already done so.

Vodafone's dirty tricks dept are on a par with Telefonica when it comes to contract cancellation it would seem.

As 1962 suggests whatever path you take put your complaint it in writing and send it by recorded delivery...

fb

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Terminal 2 & 3 Malaga Airport - 0 posts
Small Spanish car wanted... - 0 posts
L.I.V.E - Spain Charity supporting Malaga Orphanage needs items - 9 posts
Terra Sana in Fuengirola - 0 posts
Patio doors - replace / repair - 1 posts
Van coming to Spain - 2 posts
Jumilla/Pinoso area - just had villa built - 1 posts
Market Friday April 2 - Hipodromo, Mijas Costa in aid of CUDECA - 0 posts
Channel Five HD on Sky this summer....? - 2 posts
Videos on Threads? - 4 posts
Golf courses struggling and facing closure - 23 posts
Developer not paying community fees on unsold units - 2 posts
If the site looks a bit wonky... - 6 posts
Free market for electricity - do we need to do anything? - 2 posts
Happy San Patrick´s day - 2 posts
Applying for a Spanish passport - 23 posts
skamper ramps for dogs sarety around the pool this summer. - 0 posts
Handing back the keys to the bank - 4 posts
pushbikes - 2 posts
Cedula de habitacion - 3 posts
Ireland Spain furniture moving - 1 posts
New Golf course Gran alacant - 0 posts
A right old mess....please help! - 3 posts
mary poppins - 1 posts
Hola - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x