Van coming to Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Mar 2010 12:00 AM by lokoluke Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hello everybody

We have a transit van 7 cubic meter empty coming from england, we are going to go to take some of our goods back. We want to cover some of the cost because it is to expensive and money is bad. If anybody ant more news call 610371109 or 07866636698. The date is wednesday the 24th

Regards luke

Like 0      
18 Mar 2010 10:17 PM by Jimbothescot Star rating in Urcal,Huercal Overa,.... 41 posts Send private message

I understand where lokoluke is coming from trying to cover some of the costs of taking his own stuff back.However any potential customer should remember that it will be very unlikely that their goods will be insured travelling in that van.Unless,he has Goods in transit insurance to cover hire and reward,in the event of an accident or lokoluke damaging anything,you will not be covered.

It`s all very well trying to get your stuff moved cheaply,but when the s*** hits the fan,you will have no comeback.

This is not sour grapes,my lorry has been running full in both directions for some time now,and if lokoluke can do a good job for somebody and get away with it,so be it,but I have had to gather up the mess left by a few "white van men" rather a lot lately and it`s not funny for the people who have been let down.

You pay your money and take your choice.

Jimbo

Like 0      
19 Mar 2010 9:02 AM by nicolaraho Star rating in Surrey and Mar Menor.... 90 posts Send private message

I am all for good budgetting and cost cutting where ever possible but having used a reputable removal company to move all our stuff to our holiday home who are fully insured is in my opinion the recommended approach........We did get some damage done in transit only to the tune of £500 and my marine insurance paid up.

If one is moving a couple of deck chairs or a sofa then piggy backing off someone else is more cost effective.......... not for a full, expensive load....... once again this is just my opinion........ 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Jumilla/Pinoso area - just had villa built - 1 posts
Market Friday April 2 - Hipodromo, Mijas Costa in aid of CUDECA - 0 posts
Channel Five HD on Sky this summer....? - 2 posts
Videos on Threads? - 4 posts
Golf courses struggling and facing closure - 23 posts
Developer not paying community fees on unsold units - 2 posts
If the site looks a bit wonky... - 6 posts
Free market for electricity - do we need to do anything? - 2 posts
Happy San Patrick´s day - 2 posts
Applying for a Spanish passport - 23 posts
skamper ramps for dogs sarety around the pool this summer. - 0 posts
Handing back the keys to the bank - 4 posts
pushbikes - 2 posts
Cedula de habitacion - 3 posts
Ireland Spain furniture moving - 1 posts
New Golf course Gran alacant - 0 posts
A right old mess....please help! - 3 posts
mary poppins - 1 posts
Hola - 1 posts
It's Really Not That Long - 4 posts
cala la real in Jaen Province - 14 posts
Big claims in favour of consumers - 0 posts
Help narrowing down sabbatical location + long term rentals in Andalucia? - 5 posts
Trust Funds - 0 posts
End of Easyjet Credit Card - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x