End of Easyjet Credit Card

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Mar 2010 12:00 AM by tech Star rating in Maidstone/Turre when.... 83 posts Send private message

Hi all,

Easyjet used to have a credit card (issued by Citi Cards) which ceased end of last year. For us loyal customers, we were told if we wished, we could apply for a free speedy + card that would be valued for six months.

I duly applied for my card by email with the information required but to date have not received my card. I have contacted Easyjet regarding this matter and they have said by email, that my request is being dealt with.

Has anyone else applied for the free speedy + card and if so, have you received it yet? I know it's useless and expensive trying to contact them by phone but I'm just wondering what the hold up is.

Best wishes.

Tech.

Like 0      
14 Mar 2010 11:33 PM by Vagabond Star rating. 54 posts Send private message

Hi Tech,

I applied for the new card as soon as it was announced and received it in early February.

If I remember rightly it did take a few weeks to come through. Why not e.mail Citi cards.

Like 0      
16 Mar 2010 1:19 PM by shakespeare Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

I requested my speedy boarding card in December and despite several chase up emails I have still not received it.  Easyjet just seem to be hopeless at admin.  How they can run a fleet of planes i don't know.  If you try to speak on the phone it costs a fortune.

Like 0      
16 Mar 2010 2:14 PM by Roo Star rating in Southport/La Canada. 59 posts Send private message

We received our speedy boarding card with no problems. 

Like 0      
16 Mar 2010 2:19 PM by madmax Star rating in Gran Alacant. 11 posts Send private message

My speedy boarding arrived but no use as it only covers the cardholder and not the family

Like 0      
16 Mar 2010 2:30 PM by Roo Star rating in Southport/La Canada. 59 posts Send private message

Not totally useless - at least he can go in front and bag the rest of us some good seats!!

Like 0      
16 Mar 2010 2:33 PM by madmax Star rating in Gran Alacant. 11 posts Send private message

Good point, never thought of that

Like 0      
19 Mar 2010 8:58 AM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar

I find these speedy boarding additions are fairly useless as yes you all get to go down the steps first and then have to wait with all the other rabble at the bottom because the doors aren't open yet to get to the aircraft so if say there were only 6 speedy boarders you would have 100+ behind you at the door to get to the aircraft so you still don't get to the aircraft any earlier

Like 0      
19 Mar 2010 1:13 PM by The Sheriff Star rating in Rojales, Quesada. 31 posts Send private message

Conrad

Not quite sure what you are trying to say here as the whole point of Speedy Boarding is not getting to the aircraft any earlier but to be able to get on first so you can choose which seat you want etc.

As a weekly Commuter who flies Easyjet every Friday and a Easyjet Plus Card Holder the REAL issue is that there are now MORE SB's than regular fliers so there isn't a great deal of prestige or benefit in having it anymore.  I believe this is mainly due to the "hand out" of EJ+ cards to disgruntled EJ Credit Card Holders and the fact that EJ are selling them on bard now for £99.  My Card is due for renewal in May and I am not sure it is really worth it as the benefits are now minimal !!!!

R's

Sheriff   

Like 0      
21 Mar 2010 12:35 PM by tech Star rating in Maidstone/Turre when.... 83 posts Send private message

To The Sheriff,

we are not disgruntled EJ credit card holders, we had a credit card that has been discontinued and EJ offered something for nothing. I know it's not like them but the offer was there. It is something that I wouldn't pay for. I don't even pay the extra for speedy boarding as like you I noticed that a lot of people do and as I normally fly alone, I don't care where I sit, as long as I am able to fly.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

inheritance tax - 6 posts
President - 19 posts
air conditioning repairs - 2 posts
A Riddle - 3 posts
Are there Pet Crematoriums in Murcia area? - 1 posts
Alboran apts Benalmadena - 0 posts
Clock Changes -"Spring Forward" - 1 posts
Ingofersa - 1 posts
For Sale : LANDROVER DISCOVERY 2003 TD5 - 0 posts
who owns my spanish mortgage? - 5 posts
Problem with Google....? - 10 posts
Which Sky ppv channels on 90cm dish - 1 posts
Do some threads get deleted? - 1 posts
IFOR WILLIAMS BOX TRAILER FOR SALE - 0 posts
Business Premises - 9 posts
eyespyspain@aweber.com - 47 posts
Gestoria / Asesor in Granada - 1 posts
Data Protection - 4 posts
water sealant - 7 posts
Laptop for sale - 0 posts
Help - Vodfone Dongle, SKY, Laptop, Skype etc - 3 posts
Recommendation for LOCKSMITH in CAPLE, Alicante - 0 posts
Spain Dreams, legit? - 1 posts
Hello from Ann Brown - 0 posts
Fun with Frank Worthington - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x