Above Ground Pools

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Mar 2010 12:00 AM by Calls Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Good evening all.

We have a property in Colmenar, Malaga and we are looking for an above ground pool, does anyone have any suggestions where we can buy one from in the region rather than having to import one from UK?

Thanks for all your help (in advance)

;-)

Like 0      
04 Mar 2010 7:26 AM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Hi, try gre.es putting the usual http & w's in front .The site is in many languages & you can , i believe , order online for direct del. Many of the big supermarkets, like Eroski's, sell these pools but they don't start having them in until about May. You can also order them through most 'ferreterias'. They sell large amounts of these pools in the UK ( I had one over 13 yrs. ago ) & the rest of the world. I put in one of these here about 8 yrs. ago & it's still functioning perfectly no problems. All spares are readily available  & they come in all sizes & designs up to 30' x 15'. ( 9m x 4,5m ). The added bonus is that they are 70% cheaper than the price they sell for in the UK.

Eroskis were selling the 30 x 15's last year for 1650e. The smaller sizes are much cheaper. Easy to erect , 3 people can install a big one in 8 hrs. As I say , I've got one here & had one in the UK & have installed 3/4 others here for friends, all with no problems.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
06 Mar 2010 11:35 AM by Calls Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Thank you for your help and advice.  I have checked out the gre website and they look like the pools we are looking for.  I have contacted them and they advised me to take a look at the ferreterias, but as I don't live in spain and the house we have there I inherited from my late father I don't know what this means HEEEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPP please. 

Like 0      
06 Mar 2010 3:58 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Hi, yes they are the equivalent of the old ironmongers or hardware shop. around here they all sell them & have them on display from spring onwards & at other times of the year if you ask they'll order them for you.A lot of times they just have a gre catalogue on display & then order it for you. just remembered , if you go on the gre. site you can click on the region you live in & it should give you a list of suppliers. If it doesn't & tells you to contact  them, e-mail the Dpto. Postventa marked fao Alberto Acha, asking for a local supplier or is it possible to buy direct & have del. I've dealt with him before, very helpful & will reply in English if you have no spanish.

A point to remember here is that if you are in a Spanish area the pools will only appear on sale in May/ June & be off the shelves in mid-August. It's only in areas with foreigners that you can find them on sale @ othe times of the year. Even the chemicals disappear in our shops as the spaniards don't buy except in the summer.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
06 Mar 2010 6:44 PM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

If your looking for above ground pool pm me, have just the place to go and i can do the deal for you get discount ok.

Like 0      
27 May 2011 2:43 PM by jamaicabraden Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I was searching for above ground pool and I end up to Backyard Ocean. I think the website is great and the pool looks cool.

This message was last edited by jamaicabraden on 27/05/2011.

Like 0      
27 May 2011 3:53 PM by fultond Star rating in Haywards Heath & Tor.... 242 posts Send private message

jamaicabraden, this looks great if you live in the USA, but not for Europe!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Please please help me. - 7 posts
DE COTTA MCKENNA AND SANTAFE LAWYERS V POLARIS WORLD - 3 posts
Lawyer in la Zenia (Orihuela Costa) - 2 posts
Urbaser (Water Fault) - 4 posts
Guadelest restaurant - 3 posts
Posts - 0 posts
Malaga Terminal 3 Opens March 16th...but... - 2 posts
LATEST ON ZODIAC VILLA NIGHTMARES - 1 posts
im looking for a job in alicante - 0 posts
More items for sale - 6 posts
Tips on selling property - 5 posts
Richard_Quest@rocketmail.com - 6 posts
Air conditioning - 9 posts
Hi does anyone live in the costa de le luz - 2 posts
chasing rental enquiries - 4 posts
Resident or fiscal resident? - 6 posts
Working in spain for a while need Broadband? - 19 posts
My hobby - 3 posts
Cheapest beer in Spain? - 27 posts
How to find the cheapest petrol/diesel prices in your area - 6 posts
Is there anyway the buyers can get out of the private contract to buy my house? - 2 posts
Car exchange - UK car for left hand drive spanish registered. - 1 posts
A picture paints thousand words...Chlilean Earthquake 27 Feb. - 3 posts
Babies & Tots Group - Villa Martin Area, Costa Blanca South - 0 posts
Spanish recipes - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x