Urbaser (Water Fault)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Mar 2010 12:00 AM by Rach1eB Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi - Our key holder has notified us that we have no water to our apartment in Condado De Alhama. We pay the bill regularly and have had no previous issues but for the last fortnight we've had no water! We've tried calling, emailing, faxing Urbaser but none of them speak english and our spanish is poor to say the least. Any ideas anyone? I want to check if they have cut us off in error as there are a number of empty apartments surrounding ours.

Hope someone can help!

Like 0      
03 Mar 2010 7:17 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi - if you are sending emails why not use an online translation service?  Just google free translation, type in your message and then translate it, copy it into an email and send.  You can do the reverse to understand the reply.

These programmes are not perfect but can be a great help and you can even use them for the phone if you need a particular phrase - only problem there is you may not understand the reply!

The other thing is to double check your direct debit - they have a habit of stopping DDs here for no reason and not telling you!

Good luck!

Like 0      
04 Mar 2010 1:05 PM by Rach1eB Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Thanks Claire. We're like-minded as this was one of the first things I tried but alas, no response. Most organisations have a customer service centre and email address but I just can't seem to find anything for Urbaser. Any further suggestions welcome. In the mean time if I have a break through I'll post the process on this site so that others don't have to go through the painful process.

R.

Like 0      
05 Mar 2010 8:48 PM by lincolnburrows Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Spam **

Like 0      
05 Mar 2010 10:29 PM by Jimbofinn Star rating in Chiclana De La Front.... 224 posts Send private message

Jimbofinn´s avatar

Try the following link.  Their Website has an "English" option as well.  Here's the link:-

http://urbaser.es/en/en_index.htm

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Guadelest restaurant - 3 posts
Posts - 0 posts
Malaga Terminal 3 Opens March 16th...but... - 2 posts
LATEST ON ZODIAC VILLA NIGHTMARES - 1 posts
im looking for a job in alicante - 0 posts
More items for sale - 6 posts
Tips on selling property - 5 posts
Richard_Quest@rocketmail.com - 6 posts
Air conditioning - 9 posts
Hi does anyone live in the costa de le luz - 2 posts
chasing rental enquiries - 4 posts
Resident or fiscal resident? - 6 posts
Working in spain for a while need Broadband? - 19 posts
My hobby - 3 posts
Cheapest beer in Spain? - 27 posts
How to find the cheapest petrol/diesel prices in your area - 6 posts
Is there anyway the buyers can get out of the private contract to buy my house? - 2 posts
Car exchange - UK car for left hand drive spanish registered. - 1 posts
A picture paints thousand words...Chlilean Earthquake 27 Feb. - 3 posts
Babies & Tots Group - Villa Martin Area, Costa Blanca South - 0 posts
Spanish recipes - 2 posts
Telefonica Wireless Ruter Inalambico - 9 posts
Malaga Appeal Court keeps favouring Consumers - 0 posts
help on finding pushbikes - 6 posts
New info-- zodiac villas - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x